Marriage proposal

Two days later ... Kamini called Annika and Mahira..

She announced ," Annika , I had looked a groom for you .. get ready they will come today to see you ."

Annika was shocked , it would be an understatement. She couldn't believe what she heard . She stood up like a statue . It was Mahira who gently jerked her making her come out of her trance .

Annika was still looking at Kamini in disbelief. Watching Annika's every move keenly , Kamini said ," I know you are confused now .. but believe me it's for your good only ."

Annika took her aside and whispered as she doesn't want Mahira to know anything," Bua , you know why I can't get married ... What about my revenge .. I can't leave it ..."

Kamini interrupted ," You will get married and about revenge just forget it ..."

" No ways .. you know how much it means to me ..." Annika said in anger.

" If you didn't marry , I swear I will go to the ashram and will break my relationship with you .. Annika please .. just listen to me for once .. only if you really respect me," Kamini said in serious tone .

Annika felt hurt , she has always respected Kamini but she was confused why her bua who has been  always supporting her is doing this ? She knows if she asked she will not get any answers so there is only one way left that is first to cancel this alliance anyhow without her bua's knowledge and then get time to find the reason behind her bua's changed behaviour.

Annika got ready in pink saree . The guest had arrived and Kamini came to pick her up . Kamini said to Annika," Ani dear , I love you very much ..I know it's against your wish but believe me , you will be happy marrying him ."

Annika said nothing , her brain was still focused on finding the reason . Kamini brought Annika downstairs and introduced her to the groom's family .

She said ," She is Annika , Krishna bhaiya and Anamika bhabhi's daughter .."

A man in his fifties got up and extended his hand towards Annika and said ," Hello , I am Vatshal goenka , your father's friend."

Annika looked at him and shook hands . Kamini then signalled her to touch his feet which Annika obliged . Then the introduction round began ..

" Hello , I am Anshika Goenka , Vatshal's wife and groom's  mami .." Anshika said .

" I am Vanshika , your groom's  cousin sister and he is Vansh my annoying brother, your brother in law ," Vanshika said playfully .

Annika smiled at them .

" He is Ekansh , My nephew and the groom ," Vatshal announced .

Annika looked at him . She recalled she has seen him in the newspaper . She couldn't help but think how handsome he looks in person .

Mahira made her sit near Ekansh who didn't looked at her for once . He was constantly looking down towards his feet . Annika thought maybe he is a very shy man little did he knew that he was also forced to come here .

After a small talk , Kamini send Annika and Ekansh to talk privately.

Annika took him to the small garden outside her house and said ," Hi .. I just want to say .." she was trying to be polite when she heard a stern yet polite voice," see , I don't want to marry , not just you but anyone .." it was Ekansh .

Now Annika was annoyed she said ," Even I was about to say the same thing ."

" So let's go back and tell them , you don't want to marry me ," Ekansh said .

" You tell them , why should I ?" Annika said .

" If I could , I would have so you go and said ," Ekansh argued.

" Same , if I could ,I would have ," Annika repeated his words .

Ekansh looked frustrated while Annika was annoyed but now they both knew that they are being forced .

Annika said ," let's do one thing ... Tell them that we need some more time to decide .. so they won't force us anymore and then we can find a chance to break this alliance."

Ekansh looked the idea so he agreed but they both are not aware that their families are much smarter then them .

...................................................................

What Revenge Annika wants to take ?

Will Ekansh and Annika get married?

Stay tuned for the next update .

Add thisbto your library.. and do give votes and wrote comments if you like it .