Not a chapter

WOOOOW WE REACHED 2.3K READS  WOHOOOOOO!!! (umm we just reached 2.4k reads......) You guys are FAST READERS.

LET'S GOOOO

anyways 

These are small scenarios I made and thought of adding them so here we are (you can always not read them)

Scenario 1: Family Dinner Shenanigans

Location: Russo family dining room

Francesco: Sitting at the head of the table, eyes scanning his children "Alright, let's keep the dinner conversation civilized tonight."

Isabella: Placing a plate of pasta in front of each child "Yes, let's enjoy our meal together as a family."

Lorenzo: With a mischievous grin "Hey, Luca, remember the time you accidentally put salt instead of sugar in your coffee?"

Luca: Blushing furiously "Shh, Enzo! That was supposed to be a secret!"

Elijah: Laughing "And the time you got stuck in the doggy door trying to prank us?"

Xavier: Chuckling "Oh man, that was hilarious!"

Francesco: Trying to hide a smirk "Alright, alright, let's not embarrass Luca too much."

Isabella: Teasingly "Oh, but it's so much fun, isn't it?"

Matteo: Joining in "Speaking of embarrassing moments, remember when Alessandro got a tattoo of a banana thinking it was a sword?"

Alessandro: Defensively "Hey, it's a symbol of strength!"

Alexander: Grinning "Sure, bro, whatever you say."

Isabella: Laughing "Oh, our family dinners are never dull, that's for sure."

Scenario 2: Sibling Prank War

Location: Russo family living room

Lorenzo: Walking into the room, spotting Isabella sitting on the couch "Hey, Mom, watch out for that cushion."

Isabella: Curiously lifts the cushion, expecting a prank "What's... oh!"

As she lifts the cushion, a whoopee cushion deflates loudly, causing her to jump.

Isabella: Laughing "Oh, you got me, Enzo!"

Elijah: Entering with a water gun in hand "And now, for phase two of Operation Prank Mom!"

He squirts water at Lorenzo and Isabella, who scramble to avoid getting wet.

Lorenzo: Dodging the water "Hey, watch it, Eli!"

Alessandro: Entering with a fake spider "Prepare to meet your worst nightmare, Lorenzo!"

Lorenzo: Jumping back in mock fear "Alessandro, don't you dare!"

The living room erupts into chaos as the siblings engage in a friendly prank war, laughter echoing throughout the house.

Francesco: Entering the room, raising an eyebrow at the scene "What on earth is going on here?"

Isabella: Grinning "Just a little sibling bonding, Francesco. Care to join in?"

Francesco: Shaking his head with a smile "I'll pass, thank you. But carry on, just keep it contained to this room."