Chapter 1

Everything is so beautiful

Everything is so beautiful. These lavender fields and my hands in his hands. His face shining with the reflection of the setting sun. He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you Kiara," he said in his beautiful voice and his eyes filled with love and admiration, making my heart flutter. I realised I fell in love with this man the moment I saw him.

I smiled and slowly walked towards him. "I love you more, Abhi," I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled and started leaning towards me, towards my lips. My eyes fluttered closed, feeling his warm breath on my lips.

My eyes opened, waking me up from my  sweet dream. I slowly tuned towards the other side of bed, only to find it empty. I slowly stroked the other side of bed, and realised that it was cold.

He didn't retuned to our room again.

It's been three years since he didn't returned back to our room. My eyes pricked with tears but I blinked them away.

I stood up front he bed and took a quick shower. I wore a pink blouse with white wide pants.

I tied my hairs into a ponytail and did my makeup. I saw myself in the mirror. I achieved everything in my life yet I have nothing with me.

I tooky handbag, wore my black heels and started walking towards the dining hall.

I saw him, from afar. My steps haulted for a minute before I started walking again.

He was sitting on one side of the dining table, eating his breakfast. He knew I was there beacuse his eyes turned to me for a microsecond before he started eating again, while looking at his phone. I sat on the other side of the table.

"Madam what would you like to have for the breakfast?" A servant came and asked me. I realised I have been watching him continuously for last 2 minutes.

I diverted my gaze and simply replied, "Steak with coffee." The servant nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Silence.

Everthing was silent. No one was saying anything, neither him nor me. I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't knew what to talk about.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. It seemed like he didn't even wanted to look at me.

My heart ached. Is this what I dreamed of while I was taking my wedding vows with him?

 Is this what I dreamed of while I was taking my wedding vows with him?

"I will always love you Abhi, more than anything in this world." She said as she snuggled more closer to me and placed her hand on my bare chest.

We were both naked, just a blanket covering us. I slowly stroked her hairs and kissed her forehead.

Her forehead was covered with sweat beads and she looked tired.

"You should sleep. I know you are tired." I said. But she was snoring already. I smiled again.

"Thank you Kiara, for letting me become a part of your life." I whispered and hugged her, before I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling which was shining with radium stars.

Tears started rolling down from my eyes. A sob escaped my lips. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from falling in love with her.

It was my biggest mistake ever, to fall in love with that woman.

I wiped my tears and stood up from my bed. I wore my tracksuit, jogging shoes and went out of her penthouse.

Since our marriage, I have been living with her in her private penthouse. It's just her, me and some servants.

Her family lived away from us, as she didn't wanted to live with her family due to their indifferences.

I played a song on my headphone and started jogging. It was still dark and no one was on the streets.

I didn't knew how much time I spent jogging until the sun started to rise. I reached back home. I could hear some shuffling and clinking of utensils from the kitchen.

Maybe the cook was preparing the breakfast. I went towards the kitchen and fetched myself a glass of water.

"Abhimanyu beta, what would you have for breakfast?" I saw the old lady and smiled. "Maybe some sandwiches and juice," she nodded and went back to her work.

I went back to my room and took a quick shower, wore a black tuxedo and gelled my hair. I have to be at the office before her.

I quickly took my bag and went downstairs. I saw a servant who was placing breakfast on my side of the table.

I placed my bag on the couch and sat on the chair. It was almost the time. She is about to come downstairs. I turned on my phone and stared at the screen.

This was my way to escape from her, from the reality. As I took the first bite of my sandwich, I heard her taps of her heels.

Here she is.

I saw her from the corners of my eyes. She looked as elegant and beautiful as she was three years ago.

Her walk, her aura and her face, nothing changed. But something did change... her love for me.

I diverted my gaze from her and started looking at the messages.

"Madam what would you like to have for the breakfast?" A servant came and asked her.

She replied, "Steak with coffee," her voice was cold and void of any emotions. Maybe this is what my parents used to talk about the attitude of rich people.

The servant nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Silence.

Everything was silent. No one was saying anything, neither her nor me. I wanted to talk to her, but I had nothing to talk about with her.

I felt a pinch in my chest. Is this what I dreamed of while I was taking my wedding vows with her?

♡♡

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone.
This is your author. Thank you for reading the first chapter. Shower your love on this story and share it as much as you can.

The story will continue with both person's pov so that you can understand the indifference between this couple.

What do you think?
Will everything will be alright between them?
Or they will continue to live like this forever?
When they both loved each other, what happened that resulted in the change of their hearts?