Mariblanc

My Dearest Marinette, (Chat to Marinette)

There are words I've longed to speak, hidden behind the mask of bravado and wit. Yet, in the silence of the night, as the city sleeps and the stars whisper secrets, I find the courage to lay bare the truth that has been buried deep within my heart.

Marinette, from the moment our paths first crossed, my world was forever changed. Your laughter became the melody that danced through my thoughts, your smile the beacon that guided me through the darkness.

With each encounter, each stolen glance, my admiration for you grew, until it bloomed into something far greater—something I can no longer deny nor contain. For you, my dear Marinette, have ignited a fire within me, a fire that burns with the intensity of a thousand suns.

You are the light in my darkest hour, the warmth that melts away the chill of solitude. Your kindness, your compassion, your unwavering strength—they are the pillars upon which my love for you stands.

Though I may have once been consumed by darkness, in your presence, I find myself bathed in the light of your love. You have shown me a world beyond the confines of my own despair, a world where anything is possible, even love.

So, with trembling hands and a heart laid bare, I confess to you now, my sweet Marinette, that I love you more deeply than words can express. You are my salvation, my guiding star, and I vow to cherish and protect you for all eternity.

Yours, now and forever, Chat Blanc

Reply: (Marinette to Chat)

My Dearest Chat Blanc,

It feels like an eternity since I first laid eyes on you, yet in truth, it's been a journey of discovery, of unraveling the complexities of my heart.

Once, my affection was reserved solely for Adrien, the epitome of perfection in my eyes. I admired him from afar, dreaming of a love that could never be. But then, fate intervened, and Chat Noir stumbled into my life, a mischievous devil in a mask.

At first, I saw you as nothing more than a charming nuisance, a playful rogue whose antics both frustrated and amused me. But as we fought side by side, as we shared our hopes and fears beneath the veil of secrecy, I began to see you in a different light.

You were not just a cat, not just a devil tempting fate. No, you were so much more—a friend, a confidant, a kindred spirit whose presence brought warmth to even the coldest of nights.

And then, in a twist of fate, you revealed yourself as Chat Blanc, the very embodiment of darkness that I had feared. Yet, in that moment of revelation, I saw beyond the facade, beyond the mask you wore.

For in you, I found a soul as tortured and conflicted as my own, a soul yearning for redemption, for love, for acceptance. And in loving you, I discovered a truth that transcends appearances—a truth that binds us together, even as the world seeks to tear us apart.

So here I stand, before you, baring my heart and soul, to confess what I once believed impossible: I love you, Chat Blanc, not in spite of your darkness, but because of it. You are the true devil, disguised as an angel, and I am yours, now and forevermore.

With all my love, Marinette

Sorry guys. I know Mariblanc isn't very popular but I love it because he's like a noble villain and she's a normal girl. It's just so cute! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx