Introduction and Dedication

Hello! To everyone who comes across my book!!!

The name's Mystique-Ami. And this is my debut novel after a year of planning and outlining. My fellow authors may relate. 

First of all, I want to give all glory and honor to the creator of my life, that is our Heavenly Father. 🎉🙏

This story has been wild for me. The number of times I would just be unable to find my drive was uncountable.

I'm pretty sure my angel got frustrated at a point too... 😂

But he has never ceased to remind of all the reasons why I should write this book and I have. So yes! The biggest thanks and to him, for letting me live my dream and still be able to use it to honor him.

Fulfilling his purpose is a satisfaction far greater than anything on earth. A real rollercoaster ride, I tell you.

I'd like to say thanks to all those that matter. My best friend, my inner circle... and basically, to all the people and objects and videos, God used to help me write this book. 🙏

My frustration and cries, I put all in this book. Trust me when I say, I gave my all to make sure this comes to a reality.

Now just as a heads up, this is a Christian fiction. It will be clean. When I say that, I'm talking no smut. But let me let you know, that though this may be fiction, it is based on reality.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it. It will get rough. It will get dark. There will be cusses. There will be issues.

We may not like it, but this is our world. And it's being in this reality that lets us know we can't find happiness-- true happiness without God.

Personally... why should we cover the darkness when we're trying to help bring people out of it?

I am also on Instagram, with this same name (insta: mystique_ami), where I'll be giving updates and little snippets of the book and basically be able to interact with all of you. And if you just want someone to talk to or a prayer, you can just send me a message and I'll help to the best of my ability.

Now you can go ahead and start the book. Please keep me in your thoughts and spare a vote. 🙏😅

Comments, reviews and criticism if any. Open to all.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.😊