32. Arrested

"Okay so can you tell me the name." Tae said.

Kook try to remember the name. All were patiently waiting for the answer.

"Da....hmmmm Daisy. Yeah it was Daisy." Kook said.

"Are you sure Bubba." Tae asked.

Kook nodded.

"If I show you her picture will you able to recognise her." Tae said.

"Idk maybe." Kook said.

Tae forwarded his hand towards Jimin. He gave his phone which have Daisy photo in it.

"Baby see her is this that girl." Tae asked and showed the photo.
Tae can feel that Kook tighten his grip on his hand..

"Y-yes." Kook said..

"Okay okay hmm I am here calm down." Tae said hugging Kook.

Kook was calm after sometime.

"Okay okay leave all this our Kookie must be hungry how about we have our dinner first." Hobi said changing the topic.

It didn't took much time to gain Kook trust back. Kook was now behaving normal with them.

"Tae make Kook lay down on that sofa until we arrange the food." Jimin said.

Credit to owner.

Terrace decoration.

Tae nodded and make Kook lay down on the sofa

Tae nodded and make Kook lay down on the sofa. Which was in the corner.
It was kept there special for Kook , so that he don't have to seat for a longer time.

Others quickly set the dinner on the table. Tae was with Kook.

After half an hour.

"Tae, Kook come here it's all set." Namjoon called.

Tae picked Kook up and they went towards the place where they will have their dinner. Tae put Kook down and he himself sat beside Kook.So Kook was sitting between Tae legs and his upper body support was on Tae.