Coming 2025

This book won't be updated for a while but it will be coming out in 2025. Please be sure to read the first 3 books before reading this book.

If you haven't read any of the Bradford books series yet here is the order for them.

The Dual Threat Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Strike Zone Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Moss Bluff Series (available on Amazon)
4 books
The Full Circle Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Bradford Series
3 books
Our Beginnings (Georgia Bradford's Memoir) Wattpad release only

The Third Generation Series
4 books

The Max Advantage
Book Four The Third Generation Series

Max Segler followed in his father and grandfather's footsteps by becoming one of the best in baseball. He works as hard as he plays the game and his skills show on the diamond. It's his personal life that has turned into a mess. With a rift between him and his sister, Harlowe, never resolved, Max determines it's time to set things right.

Enlisting the help of Harlowe's friend, Holland, Max is determined to make Harlowe understand his point of view by paying Holland to be his new girlfriend. As Max plays his hand, he learns that Holland is more than he expected and changes his mind about everything when he decides to give her The Max Advantage.