chapter - 2

- Should ask for , forgiveness -

× Saanjh ×

" ascuse me lady am still waiting for the key " He said it calmly but damnn what the heck I did sheeesh , can this ground please be torn apart and I would love to fall in it . " Lady? " He knocked the table and raised his brows now .

" Am really really sorry sir I can't " I was asking for forgiveness and he cutted me off with " it's okya just give the key now please " he scrunched his nose with a tierd smile , I immediately bowed down and again said " sorry sorry " and handed him over his key . He picked it up and turned over and kept walking where I was " am sorry sir it was just a mistake " and made a really sad face I mean who does that to your owners son arghhh .

" What happen " asked Divya while she looking me all puzzled but when I told her everything thing , firstly she stared at me and suddenly broke into laughter and added " you did ... what haha " and countinued  .

" Haha very funny na please  kisi ko batana mat yarr bohot watt lag jayegi aur job se nikalne ka koi mood nahi hai filhal " I said her all and trying to show her my puppy eyes .
( Haha very funny plese don't tell it to any one they'll rag me and I don't have any mood of getting kicked out of the job )

" Obvio re why would I tell anything to anyone " Aditi winked with a smile and got busy in some work .

I am really really very emberesed what will he think what kind of hospitality do there hotel staff provide shit shitttt why me God why me always I should make up for this man atleast for one month I want this job or until my approval from  " THE CERIBREL DEFENCE CONSULTANCY "
And yes I am a defence lawyer it's just I wanted to work in my dream company for which I had to wait a little because they didn't have any vacancy until then let's see . Sorry sorry coming back on the track how should I make up for the shit I've done  .

" What if I just take some good food to him "I muttered to my self . " To whom " Divya asked suspiciously I have her a side eye and " appna kaam karna  " and she made a face funky kind off .
( Do your own work )

" Okya sorry Divya please look here for a while I'll right be back okya " I said squishing my eyes .

Ran towards the house help section and asked to get a soup cause ofcourse he seemed so tired .

💫

Here walking through the corridor of 7th floor finding room no. 231 goshh here it is I walked towards the door and holding the trolley which had soup and some chocolates within because what the shit I've done ahhh idiot mee .

I was just about to knock the door leaning on the trolley and , out of the blues he opened the door and the whole Bowl of soup is on him now and I can this senerio in full slo-mo .
After he had a full soup shower he checked out him self first from top to toe and then looked at me who was making face as I was about to cry and said " again you , why me lady why me , kya bigada hai mene appka  " he said with a irritated voice I mean who will not be but whyy it's always mee .
( What did I do wrong to you )

I made the worst crying face ever and started my non stop mouth which had zero coordination with the brain that lil works " am .. so . Sorry once again am really really sorry I was just .. " and he cutted me off with " shhhh chup kitta bolti ho " he said in a low but frustrated voice .
( Shh keep quiet you speak too much)

He started looking here and there as if searching for something and had a glance on my name brooch and raised his brows and said " Saanjh right " and I nodded yes " will you please bother yourself to tell me Maine kya bigada hai aapka " he added in a sweet but sarcastic way .
( Did I done something wrong to you )

I was just mumbling " really really sorry sir please please don't fier me from this job please " with the puppy eyes and in embarrassment I just turned around and was about to run away without even looking back . He grabbed my wrist gently and pulled towards him , now we are few inches away from each other I am looking straight up in his dark brown eyes And he gave me the most puzzled glance and " hold on lady how can I fier you " 

I freed my wrist from his grab and stepped back a little and with the same puzzled glance asked " because you own this place ? " And raised my eye brows.

He took few business minutes with a poker face and then busted into laugh and said " okya so you thought I am ' The Owner Sighaniya ' yarr mey singhania hu , but with IA not IYA " and kept on laughing and while laughing he added " yarr tumhe sach mey laga mey Sheshh Mahal ka owner Sighaniya huu haha ..... Ohh so isliye ye special treatment Milne wala tha ye soup wala and isliye itte sorry the " and kept on laughing .
( Bro you really thought I am Sheshh Mahal's owner Sighaniya... Oh so that's why that all special treatment were given and that's the reason of those sorries )

Meanwhile, can I just kill this human who just bolied half of my blood in the stress in span of 1.5 hours and here laughing like a donkey ahhhh