ch.1 the hito hito no mi model nika

You were looking at your compass. Most people would think it was broken but you knew the truth.

 Most people would think it was broken but you knew the truth

The compass pointed to whatever you wanted most. Not even Rocks D Shanks your own dad knew about the compass. Currently you wanted a legendary ship that was spoken about in legends. A ship called the shadow. An indestructible ship faster than all others. It was in the grand line drifting without a captain. so you wouldn't be able to get it anytime soon. The ship you were on docked at an island called dawn Island. Soon a girl with red and white hair came and jumped on your back.

???: NII CHAN! Let's go explore the island!
Y/N: Uta! What have I told you about jumping on my back.
Uta: sorry nii-chan. I'm just so excited to see a new island!

Uta gets off your back and you turn around and look at her

Uta: oh! I took something from dad! I'll give it to you if you take me exploring on the island!Y/N: if you took something from dad it's something he doesn't care about

Y/N: if you took something from dad it's something he doesn't care about.

Just then you heard a voice.

???: joyboy... come to me.
Y/N: what was that?
Uta: what was what?
Y/N: nothing. Let's go Uta.

You and Uta get off the ship and head into town. Eventually you make it to the local tavern. You decide to buy some food for You and Uta. When you walk in you can see your dad flirting with a woman. You walk over to him and pull on his ear. He begins to cry out in pain.

Y/N: sorry about my dad miss.

As soon as the woman looks at you the law of lust begins working.

Y/N: do you have anything me and my sister can eat?
???: of course! Normally meals cost 100 beli but for you I'll lower it to just 25 beli.
Y/N: that's very kind miss?
???: Makino. I'm the owner of this tavern.
Y/N: thank you Makino.

You hand her 50 beli and she goes to the back to prepare two meals. Out of no where the voice from earlier speaks again.

???: come to me, joyboy.

This time you decide to ignore it. 10 minutes later Makino comes out with 2 meals and drinks.

 10 minutes later Makino comes out with 2 meals and drinks