Final Part 5

"I may have been born as a Christmas princess, but I am now a Halloween Queen!" Eve shouts as Halloween colors appear in her veins. Her Christmas crown switches to a massive Orange and black crown. Her hair turns marmalade and inky. The snow under her feet turns into ghosts as they surround her. A dress with ghouls appears as witches' spirits float around her. Vampire teeth sink into her mouth as she howls to the sky. Werewolf ears appear on her head as her beauty shimmers with a ray of Halloween.

"I am the Queen of Halloween!" Eve snares as she closes her eyes.

"I summon all the Halloween nightmares to appear before me! Protect the Queen of Halloween as hell allows it," Eve howls.

The ghosts, zombies, witches, vampires, ghouls, and skeletons stare back at her as they nod their heads. Soaring to Santa and Miss. Claus, they smash their bodies into them and scratch their faces. An orange glow appears behind the queen as she goes up to the Skeleton woman and unties her. Helping her up the stairs, Eve smiles as the elves turn into Ghosts and blood splatters across the floor.

"You freed us," The Elves smile as they spin around the two.

"Eve...I am...," Her mother whispers.

Putting her mother onto a couch in the toy factory, Eve gets onto her knees as she puts her mother's hand onto her perfect whitish skin.

"You saved me, Eve, even though I am sure they told you how horrible I was," The mother whines.

"I had you for less than a year, but I remembered how kind you were even though you are a monster by looks, but your heart is pure Mommy," Eve smiles.

"I am sorry I kidnapped you, but I miscarried, and then the Elves snuck into Halloween Kingdom, begging me to take you, so I could keep you safe from Santa and Miss. Claus. I am happy King Halloween kept you safe. I never told him the truth, but at least I can now," The skeleton woman groans.

"He is..." Eve sighs.

"You don't have to say it, the ghosts already told me. I have suffered so long, and now I can go to hell with my husband knowing Halloween will be ruled by a great ruler," Eve's mother grins.

"But...they think I murdered my father, and I am too pretty to be a monster," Eve whines.

"I don't know if you knew this, but the monsters could have refused to help you, but they saw you as their Queen and believed what they thought in their hearts. If they didn't see the true monster in you, they would have rejected your plea for their help. I am sure when you go back to the Halloween Kingdom, they will respect you," The skeleton woman whispers as she presses her bony cold lips against her face and her black heart stops.

Putting her mother's hand down, Eve lifts herself off the ground. Heading down the stairs, Santa and Miss. Claus lay on the ground with blood dripping from their wide-open eyes. An orange and black portal opens as Eve glares back at the Clauses.

"See you in hell," Eve chuckles as she closes her eyes and steps through the portal.

Opening her eyes, she steps up to the Halloween throne. Magically, orange and black lights shimmer on the throne as she sits on the chair. Her people go on their knees as they apologize.

"All is forgiven, but where is the maid? That woman had to help Santa get into Halloween Kingdom," Eve snares.

Pushing the older woman onto the floor, the vampires wink at their Queen. Staring down at her maid, she exhales.

"Why did you do it?" Eve asks.

"Because you will never be a monster in my eyes," The maid snaps.

"I am the queen of Halloween now, and I am going to have haters, and I accept that due to my success. I have earned my place as the Halloween Queen, and now you have earned your place in the dungeon. You will spend the rest of your years down in the cellar," Eve announces.

The monsters cheer as the Vampires shove her down the steps.

"As my first degree as Queen, Let's celebrate and mourn the losses we have received," Eve smiles as the monsters cheer.

The End.