1

Faith wakes up abruptly from her dream, immediately grabbing her plushie she named Max, who always gives her comfort whenever she feels strong emotions. "It's just a dream." Faith says as she finally calms down. She gets off her bed carefully, puts Max back on the bed, then walks to her closet, grabbing a nice outfit for the day. When she was done getting dressed, she looked in the mirror to see her brown hair messy, making her feel a little irritated as she combed it until it was untangled. When she puts the brush down, she looks at herself again. She felt satisfied as she put the finishing touch, then smiled, walking out.

Faith:

Gabriel:

Gabriel:

She walks downstairs to see Gabriel sitting in his usual spot at the table, sipping wine mixed with blood

She walks downstairs to see Gabriel sitting in his usual spot at the table, sipping wine mixed with blood. "Good morning dear, you're up early." says Gabriel, taking another sip. "Good morning, Papa." Faith says, calling him the usual name she's always called him since she was younger, making him smile. "Come, sit with me, Faith." Gabriel says, motioning for her to sit next to him. Faith sits down, scooting in her chair, then watches Gabriel sip more wine. "Come drink, I know you haven't fed in a while." Gabriel says, pouring her a drink. Faith's mouth watered, smelling the metallic smell of the blood, making Gabriel chuckle. "That's right, drink with me dear." Gabriel says. Faith took a couple of sips, feeling her hunger slowly disappear. When she was done, she put the cup down. "Thank you, Papa." Faith says as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "You're very special to me, Faith, just like your little sister Abbey." Gabriel says. Faith smiles as she watches Gabriel wash the cup.

Abbey: