Au Explanation - Techno Trolls

Sooo here's an explanation for my AU :]

Also the cartoon series Trollstopia does not connect with the AU! It's only based off the movies :]

Anyways this is only about the Techno trolls, I will eventually do the other tribes but for now it's only the Techno trolls!

Fish nets in both fishing and fashion are banned in all troll tribes because of Techno trolls, at first the Techno trolls didn't mind the fish nets but after quite some time, Techno trolls kept getting caught in the nets on accident and injured and some died because of them. Queen Poppy and the other rules decided to ban them and make them illegal, Trollex and the other Techno trolls however do not know this and think they are still around.

Trollex has only left Techno Reef about 2 times, one against his own will and one at his own will to celebrate the holidays with the other tribes. The other Techno trolls are allowed to leave whenever they want at their own free will however, but most choose to stay anyways while others decide to visit other tribes.

Techno trolls are able to reproduce no matter the gender, leading them to be the only troll tribe that has the ability to reproduce despite gender, male or not they can still reproduce. Due to this, some royals families include of lesbian married couples or gay married couples who each had a child or two. So in conclusion, Techno trolls are the most accepting tribe when it comes to LGBTQ.

There is actually more aquatic species in the sea world that are slightly similar to the Techno trolls, take Thek as an example! He's a shark troll- actually the last shark troll but anyways! Back then some Techno trolls did mate with other species which does lead to some Techno trolls today to have some special features that make them extremely unique to the other Techno trolls, one specific finds it strange that these specific Techno trolls have different features than the other Techno trolls, however he doesn't say anything.

Techno trolls have the lifespan of 126 years, royals have the lifespan of 139 with only a few more years added, however they usually never pass away by old age as MOST of the Techno trolls usually pass tragically despite them not venturing out in the open ocean, a sudden disappearance or a accident or even a murder that happened in the Techno Reef that causes the deaths, each Techno generation still hasn't found out on why these happen and it's still a mystery now.

The other tribes visit Techno reef instead of the Techno trolls visiting them, though thankfully it's not that difficult as all trolls can hold their breathe for almost 30 minutes, and not to mention the fact that there's a magic barrier that allows other trolls that aren't fish-like Techno be able to breath as long as they stay in bounds.

Techno trolls also have great memory, well specifically with remembering names, interests, appearances and more. However they have trouble remembering their own things such as to rest, take breaks or even their own birthdays sometimes, however this leads to Techno trolls caring for one another or more and to remind them to take care of their needs and that same troll reminding them back as well.

Techno baby trolls also known as Guppies, are often mischievous and as well often follow their parents around. The Techno hybrids when they were guppies were VERY energetic and acted slightly different than the others, so just imagine when a Techno troll and Shark troll have a- oh sh- spoiler.

Techno trolls and Beat boxing fish who are also called beat fish for short get along with each other VERY well, beat fish aren't even called pets at all and are simply called their buddies or friends! Almost every Techno troll in the reef has at least one or two beat fish friends! Beat fish call Techno reef home and love the Techno trolls not to mention the fact they also have great memory and remind their troll friends of their own needs.

Techno trolls also have the inability to throw up due to them being underwater, however if they feel like having the urge to throw up then they should be checked out immediately as that is not normal at all and could mean the patient has a serious  problem that could possibly lead to death. Unfortunately this isn't common information so this could easily be dismissed as nothing serious.

Another fun fact is that Techno trolls can squeak, usually when they are squeezed a little too tightly in a hug as a small warning that the other(usually a Techno troll) that they're squeezing too hard, however since other tribes don't know this it could get a little complicated due to that.

And that's it! I'll add more info when I come up with more about them and maybe even about Shark trolls :]