┊50. I'm So Sorry

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

Izzy's pov takes place the same time as last chapters btw
(T.W panic attack)

My mind is going a million miles an hour.

I know that I can't keep such an important part of my life away from Leonardo, but I also know how quickly people can change after hearing about my career.

I really like Leonardo though, and I know that the longer I keep this from him the harder it will be for me to explain.

I've spent the last hour looking up 'how to tell someone that you've been lying to them without making them hate you' and the only thing I've learned is that I need to get better at asking questions.

Not a single response was even similar to my situation.

"What do I do mi?" I sigh. Milo looks at me with a black expression. Thanks for the help.

I pick up my phone, staring at Leonardo's contact.

Just call him.

My fingers hovers over the call button before I drop my phone back onto the bed.

I don't want him to hate me.

Just call him.

Even if by some miracle he doesn't instantly hate me, one internet search and he'll be gone. Nobody wants to be seen with the ex girlfriend of a murder.

A thousand scenarios flood my mind as I pick up the phone.

Full send I guess.

Taking a breath I press call.

I take one look at Bella's face and instantly I know something's off

"Hey gorgeous, what's wrong?"

She takes a shaky breath before motioning to the couch. "Can we sit?" I nod following her. "What's going on Bella? You don't look good." I'm not sure she heard me. Of if she did she's ignoring me. I watch as she fumbles with her brackets as she sits across from me.