all nighters...

200 views???????? SO I KNOW THATS NOT A LOT ON WATTPAD, BUT IM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Anyway sorry about that...

 So im kind of excited about this one, there's another poem and there's a really cute scene which i loveeeeeeeee

Also, let me know if you guys want anything to be written, if u guys have scene ideas, im always open to them

Anyways sorry for rambling,

Enjoy!

I can't fly

My beak twisted

My bones snapped

My feathers shredded

You whisper in my ear

As I lay still on the ground

You say im the reason.

Twist the knife all you want

Carve the scars endlessly 

Destroy me and never stop

But remember

We are what we love

Right?

Oh but darling,

I love you.

Classes started yesterday, hence the reason for my current state, with my books shoved haphazardly in my arms, a coffee cup resting on top and my legs tumbling froward. Soon enough I reach the door to my first period history lesson, and after gathering myself, taking one last breath and smoothing my hair down as much as I can while balancing 5 books, I step inside.

Thankfully, people seem too engrossed in their own conversation to notice my disheveled state and once again I'm reminded of the difference between high school and college. In college you can look like you just came out of hibernation and no one will blink an eye, people have bigger problems than whether you forgot to put on lipgloss today. 

I glance towards the board as I walk towards the desks and spot my name on the sheet, written on a picture of the classroom, showing there are assigned seats. I guess there are some similarities between high school and college too.

"You?"  A low voice growls, accusation and agression woven through their tone. What the hell? I swing around and find fucking Roman sitting at the desk next to mine, leaning back, the picture of incredulity. Wow life really has some sort of vendetta against me huh?

"Well good morning to you too Roman" I snap, too tired for his infinite, insufferable attitude. 

"What are you doing here?" He looks so confused, even though I can tell he's just trying to deny the truth. 

"I've come to fawn over professor Jones, beards just do something for me" I act excited before letting my face fall as I see his scowl deepen even more, which, by the way, I didn't think was possible. I'm reminded of this morning when I found the same scowl staring at me on the elevator down to the apartment lobby, and I can't help the small smile that creeps up on me.

"Careful Levine, you keep that frown on for too long and it becomes permanent" 

"It already is when I'm with you" He shoots back.

"Aw you really know how to make a girl feel special"

"Get out please, for the love of god, I already have to breathe the same air as you at home, I can't bear any more" Wow am I really that bad? Well obviously not, he's just being an ass.