Flashback 2

Mugdha came out of her thoughts listening hurried footsteps, she looked at the entrance and saw hriday and all the main guest's are there.

Afternoons meating end well, and half of people returned , but some stay back , and doing another meeting, only God knows for what.

But the remaining ones are no good person's that's why mugdha didn't pay attention to who are left.

With hriday, Arjun Also ran towards the fighting soldiers, and Arjun held aparna while snatching her sward from her hands and pointing at hriday, who had taken sward from Sandhya while holding her in one hand.

Normally when your younger sibling fought with someone, you are supposed to stop that fight as a elder, but looking at the ready to fight idiots, what can be done.
Cause Both Agnihotri and singhania's are normal people, oh, ho, stop kidding.

Mugdha knows very well how dangerous Arjun can be when he is in anger, even if she had never seen his anger directed on her in Agnihotri mantion. she never had courage to look directly in his eyes, when he was asking her to do something.

And irony was she has to get his permission for everything as her grandfather had given her guardianship to Arjun Agnihotri. Mugdha had heard some times from Vijay Agnihotri and Ajay Agnihotri's talk how fiercely he had killed someone, who was there loyal man and didn't had done anything wrong, but Arjun had killed that man very brutally. and he should control his anger. but he always look calm and composed but dangerously intimidating.

Some times Arjun had given very wierd orders to mugdha and asked her to complete some tasks, she didn't understand why this man is so wierd, to ask her to make happy the horses or his dog's, by doing some wierd tasks, like dance for them or play music for them.

When gabbar had given order to basanti for dancing, atleast she had her Veeru who took stand for her and shouted,
"In kutton ke samne mat nachna Basanti."
But look at poor Mugdha's fate she didn't had any Veeru.
And she had to dance in front of those dogs.
Who will look at her like she is joker of zoo.
If a person will do bharatnatyam in horse riding clothes then it will really look like that.

Are these animals going to give award to her for doing such a thing, but nonetheless she had completed her work, as she had to get permission form him to do her things. Which are getting admission in the art's callage, as her adopted father and uncles wanted every child of their family to do buisness.
Ufff....

At that time she didn't thought what is right what is wrong. Arjun, Arpita and arav most of the time would annoy her with different methods.

But now she knows, that was wrong, as it was bulling.

She never did arpita's work and get slapped most of the time, and from arav also, but with Arjun she can't say no. it was not only fear of getting beaten by him, but he had full control over her life as her education is in his hands.

When she was in her school, Vijay Agnihotri wanted to stop her studies, but abasaheb Agnihotri stopped him and after very big fiasco her all life's decision ware hand over to Arjun Agnihotri, and he didn't let her life be any more normal.

Flashback

Four years ago.

Mugdha after talking with one girl in the asha park. come home happily, she got in her small room and placed her painting book on the small table, and all the colours in the one of the compartment. She did her daily work as a maid of house, but she took good care to make very delicious food today. as she didn't want anyone to get angry on her and punished her. as she wanted something which is very urgent for her to get right now.

She is not going to take any risk it by her any mistake,

After completing her cooking. she started to serve everyone as all family members eat together, not mugdha though, she was not their blood so she is not their family,

Both Vijay Agnihotri and Ajay Agnihotri with their respective wives and Arpita and arav ware present in the dining room,

But the person whom mugdha was waiting, was not present in the dining hall.

After sometime every one done with their food and left.
They all ignore mugdha like she meant air.
Only when they had to went their anger or humiliate her or load her with work, only then they will notice her.

After having her dinner mugdha was seating in the kitchen. Seating near kitchen counter, waiting for Arjun. It's half past ten, but there are no traces of Arjun. Mugdha's patience started to broke it's nearly twelve, but Arjun had not come home yet, if he didn't return home today. then what will she do, she had already gave up on her one dream, she can't afford to left her little hope now.

Every second was passing like year, the clock on the wall was ticking every second, increasing mugdha anxiety. It's not first time Arjun was late, and mugdha always prayed that he should not come home early. but it is surely will be first time that mugdha didn't want him to be late,

******

Thank you for 50k views

And 2k votes

Thank you so much guys.

I am really happy today.

Read the story
And

Vote.

And enjoy