Chapter 562: How did it become like this?

Two days later, Prince Yi arrived at Northern City.

He had already asked someone to buy a courtyard near the magistrate's residence in Northern City.

When he arrived in Northern City, he went to the courtyard to wash up and change his clothes before he went to the magistrate's residence next door.

This was the place where the previous magistrate lived.

After one of them moved away, the new magistrate moved in.

Xiao Hanzheng had only asked his men to renovate the yard and add a bathroom to the room.

Other than that, there were no other changes.

When Prince Yi arrived, he happened to see Shi Qingluo bringing her mother-in-law and sister-in-law out.

Shi Qingluo saw Prince Yi, who was dressed in a moon-white brocade robe with a striking and handsome face, walking over from not far away.

Many passers-by's eyes were on him.

Prince Yi was extraordinarily handsome, and although he looked like he was in his twenties, he exuded an elegant and mature charm.

In the modern world, he would be a walking hormone, not inferior to the ancient times.

She saw a few girls passing by on the street, and when they saw Prince Yi, their faces all turned red.

Daliang's men and women were not strictly guarded, and the people in the northern border were more open-minded, so the men and women's defense was even more lax.

As long as it was not a private meeting, it was common for an unmarried woman and an unmarried man to hang out together.

There were also intrepid unmarried women who would take the initiative to pursue the women they like.

They were very different from the reserved women in the capital.

Many unmarried women could be seen on the streets.

As a modern person, Shi Qingluo naturally preferred the northern borders' folk customs.

Liang Yulin smiled as he walked in front of the three of them, his eyes gentle as he looked at Kong Yuelan. "It seems that I'm really lucky to have met you guys on your way out."

Shi Qingluo saw that he had obviously dressed up and did not believe that this was a coincidence.

Prince Yi must have planned ahead and came to meet them by coincidence.

Kong Yuelan's gaze towards Liang Yulin was gentle. "You arrived in Northern City today? "

Liang Yulin nodded. "I've just arrived. I've changed and washed up, so I thought of coming to see you guys."

"Where are you guys going?" he asked with a smile.

He had rushed to the northern border at top speed, so he was quite tired.

He had wanted to go to the next room after washing up and sleeping.

However, when he heard his personal attendant say that Kong Yuelan was going out with his eldest son, daughter-in-law and unmarried daughter, he hurriedly changed his clothes and met her "coincidentally".

When Kong Yuelan heard him ask this, she said, "We are going to do something."

After thinking for a while, she walked closer to him and whispered, "Put a gunny sack over Xiao Yuanshi."

Since Liang Yulin wanted to marry her, she naturally had to let him understand her true self.

If he couldn't accept this, it could only mean that they were not fated.