Return

Felix was waiting at the airport waiting for his boyfriend Chris, who's been on an international trip for recording his songs with an foreign artist, as he is a solo singer who recently gained fame with his fresh talent.

As for Felix he owns his own cafe, he doesn't care about fame, he likes being independent and supports his boyfriend by always staying by his side.

Felix: He said he will be landing at 9 am...*looks at his watch* it's already 10am (he said to himself)

After another hour past Felix started getting anxious when suddenly he heard a familiar voice

Chris: Felix ! *waving his hands from a distance*

Felix: you are here finally *walking towards Chris*

They hugged eachother "I missed you" said Chris while caressing Felix's hair."I missed you too" said Felix before lifting his face from Chris's chest to look at his face," What took you so long" he added while touching Chris's cheeks."I'm sorry for making you wait for so long" said Chris as he gently kissed Felix's lips. "I'm so happy you are back" said Felix and continued kissing.

*After they shared a passionate kiss at the airport*

Felix: Oh! by the way how did it went?... your recording! (Still a bit breathless after the kiss)

Chris: It went well, they were impressed by my voice *smiling proudly*

Felix: Thank God...(With a sigh of relief), I'm happy for you *he smiled*

Chris: let's go home...shall we...(with a smile on his face).

Felix: I brought the car let's go.

*They drove home from the Airport*

They entered their apartment door and Chris threw himself on the couch as he was tired from the flight.

Felix: Are you hungry... should I make you something.

Chris: No it's ok I have had breakfast.

Felix: Then take some rest... you must be tired (while proceeding to the main door)

Chris: Are you going somewhere?

Felix: To the Cafe... today's Sunday it's a busy day so they might need my help.

Chris: *got up and hugged Felix from the back* please don't take too long.

Felix: You also promise me to take care of yourself and not stress over work.(While he turned towards Chris and hugged him back)

Chris: I always do as you say (with a pouty face)

Felix: *Scoffs*...silly, let me go now or else I'll be late.

Chris: Ok you go now (smiles)

*Felix leaves*

Chris sat back down on the sofa,"After all this time staying away from him I missed him so much and when I finally came back to him...he is once again away from me" he said to himself in a sad tone. As he was talking to himself he didn't realise when he fell asleep.

*Phone ringing sound*

Chris woke up suddenly due to the sound of phone ringing. He picked up the phone before his face and saw it was an unknown number, he picked up.

Chris: Hello

Unknown: How are you doing Christian? (In a distorted voice)

Chris: *dumbfounded* Hello who is this?(As nobody now calls him by his old name)

Unknown: I warned you to stay out of trouble...but you didn't listen to me... don't you care about your boyfriend?

Chris: *now frustrated and a little scared* hello!?....who the hell are you?, and what nonsense are you talking about....is this some kind of joke?

Unknown: Do you know your boyfriend took the Cab to the Cafe because the Car's tires were punctured *distorted giggles*

Chris: *now panicking* I'm going to Call police!

*distorted giggles continues*

*Phone hungs up*

Chris: Hello!......h...hello?...shit!

He quickly gets up panicking and runs to the garage on the ground floor...."th..the car" he said to himself while panting as he saw the car's punctured tires in the garage...

*a notification pops up*

Chris lifts up his phone to see with his shaky hands...his eyes widened as he saw what was written on the screen.