Incautious

Chris looked at his phone to see
*Felix calling*

He tried to calm himself as much as possible before answering the call as he didn't want to make Felix worry.

Chris: Hello!... Felix??

Felix: Hey ...I just called you to ask if I should buy you something on the way home.

Chris: Ohh...umm whatever you like...

Felix: Pizza?

Chris: Yeah sure....umm Pizza

Felix: Is there anything wrong...are you feeling unwell...you voice sounds-

Chris: *interrupted* I'm fine, when are you coming? Should I pick you up?

Felix: umm...if you are fine with it...

Chris: Ok then I'll pick you up in an hour

Felix: Okayy ....love you

Chris: love you *hangs up*

*At the Cafe*

Han: Is something bothering you Felix? (Seeing Felix's worried face)

Felix: No... I'm okay! *Smiles*

Minho: Did you have an argument with Chris? ..... come on tell us we are bestfriend!

Felix: It's he sounded tense ...and also said he will pick me in an hour, I'm just worried if he got upset about something.

Han: *places his hands on Felix's shoulder* don't worry bro everything will be fine... I don't think he is mad at you.

Minho: so what if he is!.....just tell me Felix if you want him dead or something (with a smirk)

Han: whatever...we have more customers coming let's get to work!

Felix: Yes you are right Han!

*At the apartment*

Mechanic: It seems like someone intentionally punctured the tires .... or else how would all the 4 tire gets damaged at the same time out of the blue.

Chris: *Visibly worried* didn't we have Cctv's here? (He asked the security guard who was standing beside them)

Guard: No sir... recently it got damaged because of an short-circuit.

Chris: So? Why didn't we install new ones?

Guard: Sorry sir I was about to infor-

Chris: *interrupted* how can you be so irresponsible!? (He shouted). Get out of my site now! (He added in that same angry tone)

Mechanic: It's done sir

Chris: Ok you can go now I have sent you the payment (In an annoyed voice)

*Chris gets in the car*

*At the Cafe*

Felix: I'll get going now... will you'll be able to manage alone

Han: You don't have to worry we'll be closing in an hour anyways.

Minho: We'll manage you go...

Felix: ok guys take care.

Minho and Han waved at Felix as he came out of the cafe. He started walking on the sidewalk it was slowly getting dark outside."Huh... it gets dark so early during winter" he mumbled to himself and continued walking, suddenly he felt like someone was watching him which made his whole body uncomfortable.

He tried to look around to search the person without being obvious but couldn't see anyone, but the uneasy feeling was eating him up to the core.

He could feel the footsteps approaching towards him, but he dared not turn around, his whole body became stiff and heavy as a stone.

"Why is the road so empty, is nobody walking their dog, nobody taking a run as usual, Chris... where are you you said you would pick me up" he thought to himself as if the solitude was messing with his brain, no!... not the solitude he have company, a man, a tall figure, behind him.

"He's coming closer....closer.......closer!" Felix's thoughts started to get foggy... but he couldn't take a step forward! his body feels heavier than ever.. (he quickly closed his eyes) ....5...4...3..2..1.