3

Kahmia Ariiel karter 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kahmia Ariiel karter 

atlanta, ga

a week later.

it was my first week in atlanta , and it was good. way better than Miami I can say that. I decorated my room to my liking. I was supposed to be looking where I can start working at because my funds aint looking cute. I got money saved but Ian touching it.

my dad said I didnt have to work but idk ima still think on it.

"kay whatchu doin." duke said ina phone loud as fuck. "nothing, bored matter fact I think you should come see me." I said before putting my focus back on the tv.

"ight , just unlock the door." he said and I got up and unlocked the door and got turned my fan on and went to sleep."

-

duke pov

Yawl I changed his name bc is gave unseasoned .. (im not racist I just coulnt call me that shit) n if u say the face claim ugly u crazy af bc he fine asf oms -xoxo, author .

                                                                    Darious Amari Brown

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Darious Amari Brown

atlanta, ga

I was on the way to kay house cause she claim she bored, im already knowing she went to sleep cause I had to make a play before I even came oh her side of town.

I got to the gas station because almost everything was fucking closed.

"can I get 30 on the black scat and some backwoods" I said to the cashier.

"$40.23 will be your total sir " she said.

I reached in my pocket and gave ha a 50 and let her keep the change.