1 - Pilot (III) ~ ☆

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Marnie's POV

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Marnie's outfit

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚⚠️Forgot to mention the ED warning for this story‼️⚠️˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
⚠️Forgot to mention the ED warning for this story‼️⚠️
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I had cleaned out my locker before Rory, and she was doing hers now. Lane was standing to the left of her while I was on the right. I didn't have a lot in my locker so I just shoved everything I needed into my bag and threw the rest out.

"And we get to wear uniforms," Rory tells Lane. "No more having people check you out to see what jeans you're wearing 'cause everyone's dressed alike in boring clothes and just there to learn."

Yikes, Rory. Personally I think people wearing different clothes is nice because then you won't be completely repulsed by someone if they don't dress how you think they would. Or something like that.

"Okay," Lane shuts Rory's locker. "There's academic-minded and then there's Amish."
"Funny."
"Thank you!"

"So I told my mom you're changing schools." They started walking, and I followed loosely behind, my hands messing with my sleeves.
"Was she thrilled?"
"The party's on Friday."

"I got to go. I have to have a pre-hayride cup of tea with a future doctor." Lane explained as I kept walking to stand next to Rory. "How do I look? Korean?"
"Spitting image."
"Good. Bye." Lane walked away.

Rory dropped something so we both bent down. She turned while picking up her papers and met the legs of-- ooh. New kid. I looked up at him.

"God! You're like Ruth Gordon just standing there with a tannis root. Make a noise." Rory complained. I wouldn't be complaining. I picked up one last paper and threw it in her box, standing up afterwards.