♥|The Alliance|♥

• In Nirvana Mansion

•~~~~~~~~•

• Ishanvi's POV

You people have come, might be thinking what am I doing here in the Nirvana Mansion owned by that Kadwa Neem?? You will get your answers soon

The story you people were reading from past few chapters was a flashback that how I met with my husband only two times before our wedding and even I didn't know that he was the one I'm going to be married with.

"Uss dinn ki karamat ke baad Triaaksh nahi aaye the mere cafe mein meeting ke liye aur bhala aayenge bhi kyun maine unhe baccha chor aur jail se bhaga hua kaidi joh shabit kar diya tha"
(After that day Triaaksh didn't come in my cafe and how could he after me declaring him as a kidnapper as well as a runaway Prisoner of jail)

Coming back to my current situation so, My marriage was held yesterday and that too in a hurry. I didn't know what to do?? What to think and What to look at?? Everywhere in my house there was only decoration and decorations nothing else no, no there was one more thing my Step-mom Sushma was smiling for the first time looking at me and off course why not obviously she was the happiest person at my wedding because now, according to her Every collateral of our home belongs to her (Yess Collateral)

Our Wedding has it's own twist and turns which will be unfolded in the future and you will get to know that how we actually tied a knot with each other

"Neither I'm happy nor Sad there is a mixed feeling from my side but from his side it was pure Disappointment and Rage which will surely poured upon me as he didn't want to do this marriage but he was forced by his father, my father in law"

"Mumma" I heard Ayansh calling me towards him as I was standing near the window of our room looking at the Sky which was filled with sunlight

"Anshu, You woke up?? This soon it's only 5:30 in the morning" I asked his son who was now my son also and he gave me a tight hug and kiss before answering me

"Woh mumma Ayansh have a habit of rising up early dadda taught me that if we wake up early we have more time to utilise our day" I was shocked on hearing his answer as for a little boy who is four years old it's was quite a mature answer to give but I overcame my shock and smiled looking at him and praised him for this habit

His Father didn't come home last night I heard him saying on call that he had some important work to do that's why he left from the mansion after performing the entrance Ritual where I had lightly kicked the pot filled with rice and also left my foot imprints on a white cloth as my feet were covered with kumkum (Red turmeric)