"Shit He's so Pretty"

Reference to Juliet - Cavetown (Recommend listening to the song while reading)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine:

(Y/N POV)

I was sitting in Spanish class, bored out of my brain. I was so tired. I had only gotten around 4 hours of sleep last night because I was doing math and science homework. I had my headphones in and was listening to my favorite artist, Cavetown. Then while I was zoning out the teacher called everyone's attention. "Students! Students! Please listen up." Said our Spanish teacher, Mrs.Bosenbiante. "We have a new student joining us today. Please welcome h/n." I took out my headphones and looked at him in awe. He was perfect, and not in the way everyone else would think. He was MY perfect. I zoned out admiring him, he looked beautiful. I would want to be so much more for him. 'Shit, he's so pretty' I thought. I snapped out of it when I heard my teacher "Y/n, you can sit next to them, Y/n would you raise your hand please?"  'HE WOULD BE SITTING NEXT TO ME' My mind screamed as I raised my hand. H/n came and sat beside me, I tried to act cool by putting my headphones back in. 

(H/N POV)

I sat next to them, and as they put their headphones in I tried to see what they were listening to. They were quite pretty. I liked their e/c, h/c, and their face in general. I didn't stare but I didn't look away from them.  'Y/n, pretty name' I thought to myself. They didn't look at me once. But, I hope that they look at me and think 'Shit, he's so pretty..' It was a lot. But that's what I wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of my first Imagine... I dont know what to think about it.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

TYSMMM

LOVE YALLLZZZZZ