Chapter 151 - 200

Chapter 151: This neighborhood can't stay

"Yes, it's a mouse. It's a big one. The eyes are still red. The teeth are sharp and sharp. It's a big piece. So it's a lot, so many, many, many ..."

Another survivor man kept repeating incoherent words in his mouth, and only said that there were so many mice, but no one knew what they were like. They were scared by zombies and became human. Frightened by the mice again, looking at it like this, they felt that their spirits were almost out of order.

An Ran and Liu Yuan looked at Yun Tao together. Yun Tao turned into the security room, dropped the fire extinguisher, and entered the monitoring room. An Ran and Liu Yuan quickly hugged the child and followed, and saw Yun Tao being adjusted on the console. Monitoring, he pressed a few keys, and the monitoring of the garbage dump direction came out.

The monitoring was a bit fuzzy, and it became a zombie corpse like a hill. It wasn't clear whether the mouse was crawling, but those scarlet eyes in the golden sunlight looked like red gems, flashing and flickering, looking It turned out to be pretty.

An Ran holding the doll, shivered unconsciously. What she saw from such spectacular scenery was fear.

Rats and cockroaches are the most feared species in this world. Regardless of how fast they crawl before the end of the world, let's talk about their disgusting attributes and the speed of reproduction. An Ran felt scalp tingling.

老鼠 "The mouse eats zombies and then mutates."

Yun Tao murmured in his mouth, thinking about An Ran, he pursed his lips, shook his head, and there was a deep sigh in his heart.

丧 Zombies have been rampant in the last days, which has made it difficult for humans to survive. Now mice have eaten zombies and become like this. They have also begun to attack humans. Is it God's intention to make humans perish?

那 "So, what do we do now?"

Holding Yuan Heng, Liu Yuan stood in front of a monitoring wall and asked, her voice was trembling, and after watching a rat full of zombies, after a while, a zombie was choked by the rats. White skeleton.

The speed is too fast, there are too many, and it is also mutated. It is no wonder that mice have to run out to eat living people. Before the end of the world, the reproduction of mice was fast. After the end of the world, the rats ate zombies and produced mutations. That breeding ability is certainly not to mention, just look at this Cheng Shan mouse.

"This neighborhood can't stay." Yun Tao frowned, glanced at the monitor a few times, and looked back at An Ran and Liu Yuan. "You clean up, we leave here."

"Where is it?" Liu Yuan hugged Heng Heng with a pale face, looking at Yun Tao's eyes as if looking at the head of the family, as if Yun Tao was now her backbone, and asked with some hope: " Can't we kill those mice and try to kill them? "

"Is it clean?" An Ran tilted his head to look at Liu Yuan. "Killed the rats in the dump, as well as the pipes, the vents, and the sewers. As long as they can be thought of, they can climb. Go in, Sister Yuan, I'm leaving. I don't want my child to be struck up by a rat who has suddenly climbed upstairs while he sleeps. Only a skeleton is left. "

Obviously, Liu Yuan didn't want to leave this community, and ran outside to run around, it might as well stay in the community, at least the wind can't blow the rain, the sun, and the sun.

Chapter 152: You can't ignore us

She An Ran also said the truth. She used to have poor family conditions. When she did not marry Zhan Lian, she lived in an employee dormitory, a dormitory with four iron canopy beds in one room.