CHAPTER 1 - THE BEGINNING.

(Flashback)

A long time ago, deep in the magnificent looking galaxy. A wondrous planet called Cleopatra is known to be one of the most powerful planets to exist.

15,000 lightyears later, the king and queen gave birth to an adorable, beautiful baby girl. Her name is Briana Aerlyn. The princess of cleopatra.

As the months go by, cleopatras people roam around the whole planet, celebrating the birth of the first princess, the heir to the throne and living quite happily. Cleopatra was a very peaceful planet, indeed, although they made enemies on other planets along the way. Secrets unknown.

12,000 light years later, a little girl dressed in cleopatras finest gowns, runs into a large ballroom filled of guest of the kings and queens' side of the family, thrill of excitement.

"Mom! Dad!" she laughs as she smiles towards them, full of energy. Bria! Slow down. What have I told you! No running when guests has arrived the queen retorts as she scolds her child. Bria pouts as she looked upwards and spoke sorry, mama.

Her father laughs abruptly as he shakes his head Now, now dear, she is only young, we will teach her all sorts of techniques as she is out daughter aren't you, my pumpkin? the king spoke up and kneels to Bria, pinching her chubby cheeks and smiling back her. "Ouch! Dad, that hurts!" Briana laughed so much; her cute little giggles popped out. It was very cute.

Everything went smoothly, a lot of chatter, music and people dancing, and children playing with other children. It was going beautifully.

Soon after the guards immediately came to inform the king of disappointing news and had immediately looked for his queen to take their daughter and hide.

Until a random explosive motion filled the whole castle, causing everywhere to shake, wall decoration, and everyone panicking, screaming, and children crying while everyone evacuates.

"Wait, wheres Briana?" The queen now looked to not see their daughter in her Prescence.

The king and queen started panicking since they cannot find their princess.

It has been ten minutes since they've been searching for their baby girl and still no luck. The king heard uninvited guest in the castle and was about to leave until the queen dragged his arm to stop him.

Where in blazes are you going my love! she exclaimed as she looked at her husband in a frightening manner, standing in the middle of the large halls. He held her, like it will be the last time they will be together and shook his head.

I am going to stall whoever is following us, you need to find our daughter, that should give you enough time to leave. she interrupted him. N-No! My love, I cannot leave you behind she shook her head, practically crying her eyes out.

My love, you must. GO! NOW! she hesitantly nodded, and they both embraced themselves in one last kiss and soon after separated.

{A/N - By the way this is my first story so i hope you like it. and possibly if anyone has a suggestions on the cover please send me a message, Peace out !!!}