CHAPTER 6 - UNCONTROLLING

BRIA

Waking up to a monday morning normally gets me energised for a new day, but after everything that's happened to me, I did not enjoy this morning.

I grumpilly got out of bed, went for a shower and got ready for college "bye, sere-I mean mom" and left with an apple to eat on the way.

Entering the college like normal, loud voices, peole sitting on the grass and people playing football. I just walked past them all without looking, a ball is coming my way. "Hey! Look out newbie!" I flinched waiting for the pain to hit me but it did not.

I opened my eyes to see Kaiden with a ball in his hand "hey! watch where you throw the ball, punks!" then turned to me and smiled down at me. "Hey, are you okay?"

I nodded "thank you" and we started walking, heading to first class, laughing and having a friendly conversation. Before I got inside my classroom he stopped me "hey, uh Bria, listen. I wanted to ask if you would like to hang out, sometime".

I stood in shock, and blushing like crazy. However, just when I am just about to say yes, the 'she-devil' came towards us and hogged all on Kaiden and smirked devilish at me "oh hey Kaiden." and slowly kissed him right in front of me. I just rolled my eyes and walked away from both of them and went straight to my lesson.

[LUNCH-BREAK] - BRIA

Me, Tasha and Jaina walked inside the cafeteria,collecting our food and sat down on our favourite lunch table. "Why so glum, Bria?" Jaina asked which made me roll my eyes and just explained to them what happened in the morning.

"What? she kissed him right in front of you? That bitch!" Tasha exclaimed, with her dramatic self which caused me to laugh. "It does not matter anyway. I am not into him like that" and this just made them scoff in laughter. Clearly disagreeing at my comment. I am glaring at the two.

"Girl, we both know that you have crush on Kaiden" Tasha yelling out , for the whole people to hear. "Sshh! I don't like him like that and keep you're voice down, will you?" I whispered. She laughs at me like I'm joking. Which I'm not.

*RING. RING* and the bell rang and left to class. Thank goodness.

"You girls go inside I will catch up" they nodded and went head first. Of course, I am walking to the bathroom, then the random voice showed up again. 'Briana. Come' I decided to go and follow where this voice was coming from.

"Hello?!" i kept on walking and walking until I am out of the college. I heard the same voice again 'Briana. Come to me. Come to me Briana' "Who and where are you?!".

Not knowing any cars driving by, I kept walking on the road mid-stop, mentally feeling like someone was controlling my body.

"Why are you calling my name?!" I'm yelling as the voices fill my head. It all stops when I hear the car beep, not stopping. However I still could not control my body.

"W-What the... someone please help" I never had any chance to run so I wait for the hit. Eyes closed shut. Suddenly I was pulled away, quite aggressively.

I opened my eyes "T-Thor?!" I looked up in shock and was speechless. I looked around me I'm... in the air!? Then he flew us down gently on the ground, away from my college.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked, still surprised. "I felt that you was in danger, so I came to ensure you're safety." He replied, face full of concern as his blue orbs stared into my light brown ones.

"What happened?" I shrugged my shoulders and replied "I-I don't know. I was walking to the bathroom, until a voice called to me and I-I c-couldn't control my body." I stuttered with tears coming out my eyes, scared.