part:35

Yn is eating breakfast sitting beside jungkook. She is physically present but mentally still stuck with yesterday night .

" Do you want me to feed you myself honey?

Yn came into reality as jungkook said these words

" W..why? She asked shuttering.

Jungkook pulled her closer closer to him and wiped her corner lips with his thumb " am observing you are not eating properly"

Yn nervously smiled " a..mm fu.ll"she said and about to get up but jungkook pull her closer and in a blink she is on his lap

" Jun..gkook what are you doing " she said struggling to get up but jungkook lick her earlobe

"Let me continue what am doing " he said and bring spoon of food towards her "open your mouth"

Yn open her mouth and jungkook fed her that she left.

Jungkook wiped her mouth saying " in evening we are going to attend party nanjoon HYUNG is going to announce something '

Yn look at him and nodded . Jungkook peck her forehead and left for work .

Yn pov: thankyou God this is the best chance I will escape and try to find the truth. If jungkook love is true and he did't harm my love ones in past then he will definitely prove himself true and our love will win .

The day passed is sitting infront of mirror all ready jungkook send her beautiful black dress it's not reavling the dress has diamond work and yn milky skin is doing work as fuel on fire.

Mrs Jong knock and came inside " mam sir is downstairs waiting for you"

Yn nodded and came downstairs. Jungkook breath stopped when he see yn .

Jungkook pov ; fuckkk what a wife i have she is looking hot meal .

Yn came towards him and he smash his lips on her yn ran away from breath and jungkook leave her lips before attacking on her neck . Hearing yn moans Mrs Jong came out of kitchen but she turned around looking at young couples making out .
Aaa.ah yn moan louder as jungkook bit on her neck and it immediately turned red . He smirked and get back

" People should know who you belong to" he said smirking and carresing her hickey .

" We it's not hyung's party i swear I would have been inside you till now "

Yn blushed harder and hit his chest Jungkook held her hand and they left for party .

After sometime they reached and it's a grand party it's the first time when yn is being part of this type of place . Light are dim and people wearing luxury branded clothes like they came from kind of fashion show .

Jungkook peck her cheeks and they went in .

" Hello sister in law "

The person said in teasing tune and jungkook stopped his steps he clentch his fist thinking who the hell dig his own grave now but his anger vanished as he saw the person

" The person would have six feet under ground if it was someone else the way you talk teasing my wife"

Jungkook said with rude tone . Next person glup harder saying

" Calm down Mr maf.. I m...e .an jungkook " jimin said shuttering as he saw jungkook eyes turned dark hearing have spoken mafia word.

Yn look at jungkook she knows what he was about to say but she wanted to how jungkook react and jungkook's veins are popping out.

" Am park jimin his business partner"

Jimin said extending his hand for hand shake and jungkook hande shake with him instead of letting yn

" She is my wife  MRS JEON YN"

Jungkook said looking straight into jimin's eyes and squeeze his hand hander jimin control his groan and jungkook smirked .

" You guys are started " they heard another voice and three of them turned .

Namjoon came with done face and bow to yn she also did.

" How are you all" he asked and they did bit chit chat .

It's been one hour since yn is hear and she is feeling like someone is staring at her yn roam her eyes and found a one beautiful girl is sitting on couch and gesturing yn to join her .

Yn is sitting with jungkook who is talking with his husband.

" Jun..gkook I wanna use washroom" yn said but hesitating and whispering.

Jungkook nodded and stood up yn look at him " wh .ere are y..ou go..ing"

She asked being panicked " don't you wanna use washroom let me find you way"he said and about to move but yn held his hand

" Jungkook don't wo..rry I will find.."

She said with confidence" bro let her enjoy party why are you caging her "

Jimin said teasing and yn look at jungkook with teary eyes . Jungkook leave her hand thinking he shouldn't give her guess to doubt on him .

He nodded saying " go straight then left you will find washroom there " he said .

Yn smiled and left . She entered and next person spoke " I KNEW IT YOU WILL COME "

isebul said locking the door . Yn started to sweat and isebul give her tissues saying " SO DID YOU FIND SOMETHING AGAINST HIM"

yn nodded " h..e I..s mafi..a and ki..ll people "

Isebul laugh looking at yn state " HE DOESN'T ONLY KILL OTHERS BUT HE KILLED YOUR FAMILY TOO AND NOW PLANNING TO START HIS OWN FAMILY WITH YOU .

yn tears left and she held sink for support isebul wiped yn tears and show the video wherever yn mother is coated with her own blood and jungkook is looking at her with holding gun and yn is screaming.

Isebul also show some of jungkook's video where he is killing his enemies merciless.

" I WENT TO TOP HOSPITAL OF KOREA AND THEY CONFIRMED HE IS GIVING YOU DRUGS FOR MEMORY LOSS SO HE CAN USE YOU HOWEVER HE WANTS .

yn finally fell down as isebul show her the same medicines and the review about it .

" STILL YOU WANNA LIVE WITH THE PERSON WHO SNATCH YOUR EVERYTHING EVEN YOUR MOTHER ?

yn shook her head " n.ooo i wouldn't I w..I'll ask him why he di.d it . What ha..r..m i c..au..se him he h..ave to answer.

' isebul held yn shoulders ' YN ITS NOT EASY HE IS MAFIA IF HE CAN BRING YOU HERE AND DO THESE THINGS THEN ITS NOT HARD FOR HIM TO MAKE YOU HIS HOSTAGE "

yn look at her isebul nodded " THE ONLY WAY YOU HAVE NOW TO ESCAPE YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR YOURSELF AND RUN FROM THIS CAGE "

yn wiped her tears " I w..I'll I ca..nt stay w..ith h..I'm h..e is murderer I h..ate him

I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK

..............

Next chapter is gonna long and let's see how yn is escaping from him

Vote goal...160