prologe

In the bustling heart of the city, where skyscrapers kissed the clouds and neon lights danced across the streets, two women stood at the helm of their respective empires. Jade Sinclair, with her sharp wit and unwavering determination, ruled over the financial world with an iron fist. Across town, Olivia Morgan, with her creative genius and unparalleled vision, reigned supreme in the realm of technology.

Their paths had crossed countless times in boardrooms and conferences, yet beneath the façade of corporate rivalry simmered a shared longing – a desire for something more than power and success. Both had built impenetrable walls around their hearts, guarding against the pain of past betrayals and shattered dreams.

But when fate intervenes, thrusting them together in a high-stakes business deal, they find themselves drawn to each other in ways they never thought possible. As they navigate the treacherous waters of corporate intrigue and personal demons, Jade and Olivia must confront their deepest fears and insecurities, risking everything they've built for a chance at true love.

In a world where love is seen as a weakness and vulnerability is exploited, Jade and Olivia must defy the odds and follow their hearts, even if it means breaking down the barriers they've spent a lifetime constructing. For in each other, they may find not only the strength to face their demons but also the courage to believe in love once more.