𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

It was the day after the clone of nine tails went on a rampage damaging everything in its path and the consequences that followed was deadly extremely devastating.

Kabuto was exposed to the group to certain people, the team 7 group ( Naruto, Chõ Sasuke and Sasuke) become engaged fighting in a fierce battle.

Just before everything was about to go down, all of them were teleported into an outdated school which just so happened to be Hogwarts itself.

----------------------

A few moments later

The great hall is hustling with noise as the golden trio sat down at their table. They along with the rest of the golden trio era and all the returning students just arrived for their fifth year but the older students or younger students returned for all different years.

The students were all currently eating like they usually do. Some of the students had missed the sorting ceremony for new students as usual but Harry and Ron were talking about the new season for quidditch while Hermione was chatting with Neville Longbottom about the new classes for the new Hogwarts school year.

All of a sudden there was a very bright flash by loud walking feet as the great hall doors were literally slammed up with a big bang, making lots of people jump or scream in fright and in some cases some people fell out of their seats and onto the hard floor.

After the light disappeared a group of adults stood in the middle of the hall. The Malfoy's, the Potter's, the Weasley family, the Granger parents, Tonks, Amelia Bones and a few other families in tow with the group.

"Why are all of our parents there?" All the students asked very confused.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this was Potter's doing." Draco whispered to his friends who nodded in agreement.

"What the heck is going on? Why are we all here without an explanation? ? What weird mess is happening? Hopefully we get an explanation or something soon because that would be really nice." Everybody spoke at once.

Before anymore answers or questions could be thrown around, the chatter in the great hall was interrupted.

Most people's eyes went wide when a letter landed right in McGonagall's lap, which got all the eyes on her. She lifted her eyes, and when saw all the attention on her, she began to read.

Dear the Witches and Wizards of the wizarding world,

I'm sure all of you are all wondering why you've all been summoned to the great hall if you weren't there already and the others who were already in the great hall are all asking the same question to themselves in their heads. This may seem crazy, but I in fact can see the past, present and future before things happen, I'm a seer a real deal and it's the truth no lie.

But I've sent this letter to Hogwarts for an important reason. Soon a couple of tv shows/movies will appear one at a time because there's plenty of them to go around, they'll be in chronological order because they'll be in parts.

About a certain somebody from both worlds and her friends lives it starts with their past, present and future and these people will also appear with you guys to watch their lives, it's time for two worlds to connect. The reason behind this is to prevent a lot of tragic events and some deaths that don't need to happen also everybody needs to know the truth.

The tv shows/movies will be about Naruto Uzumaki.

Furthermore, the tv shows/movies will include :