NO DOGS ALLOWED : On Paperback & Kindle!

Why, hello, dear reader.

I bring you an exciting announcement:

No Dogs Allowed is now available for ebook and paperback purchase!

The first one, that is. 

This book, as you all know, has been undergoing some major edits and changes in an effort for me to polish it up as much as possible to publish—thank you for your patience with me, as I know some of the edits made the story a little confusing to navigate.

I did not originally intend for this story to become two books when writing it, however, about 1/3 in, I realized I had far too many ideas and the plot had grown a bit too wild to fit into one book, (hence the Part 1 and 2 of this story on Wattpad) so I knew when formatting it for publication, I'd definitely make it two. 

Prospective Q&A

Q: Is the published version going to be different than the Wattpad?

A: Yes! The general plot is still the same, so not vastly, but definitely noticeably!

Although major plot edits were done on Wattpad, there was still a lot to edit for the final publication, so there are many changes, minor and semi-major, in the published version! Whether that is good or bad is up to you, but, between you and me, I do prefer the published version :) me, personally.

Q: Is the story still going to be available on Wattpad as it is?

A: Yes! I still have to do major edits on the second half of this story to eventually format that for the 2nd book's publication, so No Dogs Allowed will stay as is, free and available to you, on Wattpad here. 

Q: Where can I get the published version?

A: Amazon! It's available in English on all markets as both an ebook and a paperback. 

Q: What if I prefer the Wattpad version?

A: Then you prefer the Wattpad version! Something to be said about an attachment to the original :) The publication of No Dogs Allowed was mostly for my personal goal, and for anyone who wants to see it polished up. So whether you read it on here, or read it on paper, I appreciate you with all my heart either way! Just having all of your guys' support is more than enough for me. 

Links to buy!

PAPERBACK:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D33DDMCZ?ref_=pe_93986420_774957520

EBOOK/KINDLE:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D32WJJ1F/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Thank you all so very much for all the love and support you have shown No Dogs Allowed. You all believing in this story truly made me believe in it, too. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

The prospective date of the second book's publication is some time by the end of summer or mid-fall! Hopefully before then, but we'll see.

In the meantime, I am slowly working on additional bonus stories, so keep an eye out for those. I promise they will be coming soon!

__________________

Thank you for reading No Dogs Allowed.