Red Balloon

There was a boy who hosted his everyone and friends at his party, but the creature who hid in shadows wearing a torn black cape hooded-like cloak had monster hand claws holding red balloon with his fingers and black boots, but the creature also staring at everyone who loves dancing around and listen to music

At Midnight

Everyone is gone since the party was over, the boy cleaning up and this creature helps him too...............after done at cleaning this boy go to his room the creature following him going to bed and falling asleep......but the creature will watching his sleeping creepily

In the morning

The alarm goes on.....and the boy turns off and wakes up and stretches, he get off the bed to open the door, but nothing happens he tries to open that it has been locked, then the creature stand behind him, staring at him he will turn around he say "What are you doing here....aren't you supposed to go home, why are you still here?" The boy go near the creature it grabs his neck and snapped his neck..bleeding, the roomate girl who prepared breakfast is ready she calls his name but nothing...after 5 minutes later she tried calling him five times, she's frustrated thinking him still asleep and she's is going to his room open the door looking around she look down saw him what happened, looking at the dead body......she scared so much and screaming that she ran away from him dead, she goes to living room and call the police....the telephone is ringing but missed call for a long time......it showed many police are dead everywhere..heard it said "There's no emergency" girl asked many "what.....excuse me, hello, everyone here, this is not a joke why didn't you say it this person has died" she's angry and frustrated more close the telephone and going outside, driving a car and asking everyone for help...car has stopped she open the door looking at tire is flat, she goes pick up the air plump to inflated tire.........after this tire is done but this car moves backwards, and move forward to her crashes her immediately....it was the creature who was the one and it killed everyone else has been dead many skeletons and their internal organs has eaten.....

At Night

The person who is alone at the party, but the creature also here staring at him the window, it knocked the door the person opens it... it's finally that someone else but the creature decides to kill scratches, and then organs fall down. Also, death and blood everything.... the creature had a taste of cake with internal organs it's also internal organ-eating, which eats it as many as it can, then it stops eating, turn around looking at you and that's end here but the creature broken down the glass holding red balloon with his fingers and turning around balloon text it said "Never go to the party I'll be sure coming" glitches out "THE END OF THE STORY GOODBYE" with a balloon logo on it End of a black

Notice: this creature with a balloon  always tracking and following you and knowing your location....and it's being a stranger, creepily stalking at you...and behind it to killed you..... its also abilities to teleport, too, with no sound and supernatural tracking invisibility....always watching you that you will be noticed if this creature will follow you quickly as you started look him you thought it was gone and go back, the creature teleport and go off invisibility and kills you such as choking and scratching you to death and your internal organs will losing and fells down the ground, and shall death of yours because the creature is taking your internal organs away, be warned that creature is definitely tricky and order to take your organs wants you dead and forget to tell you it has no footsteps sounds mean that can be hard and difficult enough to avoid..."WARNING WARNING: you have been warned please be careful this creature that follows you everywhere that you watch everything you go :signal_lost:"