𝐎𝐍𝐄, The lost heiress

Chapter one

███████████████

( The lost Heiress )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┇    LANDING HARD on a carpeted floor of an unknown room, many people groaned. They look around as they gets off the floor, they find themselves in a theater room.

"Sirius?"

"Moony!"

On the floor are a familiar body lying on the floor. Remus Lupin. As they start to get up, they notice each other before hearing heeled boots tapping towards them. "Sirius, where are we?"

They look around, neither recognizing where they are. However, they do notice Molly and her family and students of Hogwards with many pureblood family.

Beside the group of wizards friends stands the Greek gods, and near them. George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley and others.

"Who summon me?!" The booming voice of the King of Gods sounds through the room, making the majority roll their eyes at his obnoxious voice. Even if they are wondering where they are and what's going on.

"Stop being so damn dramatic." The God of dead muttered, he was currently grumpy.

"Tch."

"What happen..?"

"Do you know where we are?" Remus kindly asks again.

Being slightly closer to a note, Sirius slowly grabs it before scanning the words. He starts reading out loud for everyone to hear.

'Dear witches, wizards, and greeks.

We brought you here to watch the life of the chosen one, the girl who lived and her mother, Queen of the ashes.

You all will be watching the life of the Potter, watch their life and learn the girl's destiny. Juniper Potter and Ophelia Potter.

Good luck,

By the Fates.'

"THE PRONGSLETTE?!"

Sirius shouts, his emotion was torn between sadness and happiness.

"The girl who lived is alive?" Ron Weasley whispered in 'aww'

"I heard her mother disappeared too!"

Poseidon raised an eye brow

Narcissa speaks up to get the attention off the uncomfortable air, "Shall everyone introduce ourselves?" Making everyone nod in agreement. "I'm Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, a witch."

"Okay..."

"We are Fred and George Weasley, wizard." Fred and George smile at each other,

"Albus Dumbledore."

"I'm Neville Longbottom, wizard."

"I am Luna Lovegood, I'm a witch." The blonde says in a dreamy voice.

"Draco Malfoy, I'm a pureblood wizard." said the arrogant slytherin.