chapter two

Fuji woke up the next day with a pounding headache and a figure beside him, stark naked. He blinked in surprise, trying to piece together the events of the previous night. It took a moment for the memories to flood back—the impulsive invitation he'd extended to Atobe and the whiskey-induced haze that clouded his judgment.

"Fuck me, Atobe."

And boy, he did.

As the fog of alcohol lifted, fragments of their encounter began to resurface in Fuji's mind—the intense clashing of lips, the frantic removal of their clothes, and the commanding touch of Atobe's hands.

Atobe's dominance in bed had been undeniable, it seems like his title of the King is not just for show.

Recalling their affair, Fuji couldn't deny the grip of Atobe's natural dominance, how effortlessly he had surrendered to Atobe's every whim and how surprisingly freeing it felt to give up all control to someone.

Though Fuji had never paid much attention to other men before, Atobe's sleeping form now seemed oddly captivating, a huge difference from his usual self-absorbed demeanor. Fuji somehow found himself drawn to Atobe's conventionally attractive features, from his charming looks to the distinct mole beneath his right eye.

"Like what you see?"

Startled from his thoughts, Fuji retorted, "Just enjoying the rare sight of you keeping quiet. You're usually quite unbearable when you open your mouth."

"Well, that didn't seem to be the case last night," Atobe countered with a knowing smirk. "You appeared to enjoy my mouth quite a bit, Shuusuke."

Unfazed, Fuji replied, "Don't flatter yourself too much. You were the eager one last night, not me."

Atobe chuckled, impressed by Fuji's easy banter, a refreshing change from the usual stiffness around him due to his status.

Sitting up, Atobe peppered light kisses onto Fuji's bare shoulder. "So, what would you like for breakfast? My family owns this hotel, so the chef can make whatever you want."

Ignoring Atobe's advances, Fuji made to leave. "Hmm? Leaving already?" Atobe questioned.

"I have a gig today that I need to prepare for," Fuji explained, hastily dressing himself.

Observing Fuji's movements, Atobe couldn't help but remember how Fuji had responded to his touch the previous night, igniting a desire for more.

"So, when can I see you again?" Atobe inquired as Fuji reached the door.

Turning back, Fuji replied, "This was a one-time thing, Atobe. Don't miss me too much," teasingly flashing a smile before exiting the room.

Atobe smirked to himself. "What a tease," he thought.

As he lay back on the king-sized bed, Atobe contemplated how Fuji had dared to reject him when it was usually Atobe who did the rejecting. Yet, rather than deter him, it only fueled his competitive and dominant nature, leaving him wanting Fuji even more.

"Too bad, Fuji. I love a good challenge."