9-Office romance

Arvind pov

When I woke up I found her sleeping like a baby while hugging me.

"Haya wake-up."

Slowly she opened her and wish me
"Good morning."

"Good morning mrs wife. Now let's go we need to go office and I have something for you."

"Really what's that."

"Meet me in the office MY PA."

"Ughhhhh youuu. I hate you."

I laughed whenever she was angry she looked cute.

We're in my office and she wear black saree today in which she looks stunning as always. I hope she'll like my surprise.
Hmm she will come for giving me coffee then I'll give her.

After 5 mints she enter with coffee.

"Haya lock the door."

She did as I said such a obedient wife.

"Come here near me."
She came.

"Now take off your panty. "

"W.. Whatttt? "

"I don't like to repeat my word Mrs Shekhavat. Be quick and give it to me I have a meeting in one hour you know that right, now quick."

Then she take off her panty and give it to me then I put in my drawer.
Then I grab her hand and she sat on my lap then I kissed her like my life depends on her lips, then I hold her by her waist she touch me face so sweetly and kissed me back.

We leave when we felt breathless.

"Hume lag raha hai ki hum shakkar chahiye. "

(I think I want some sweetness)

"Huh? "

"Go to couch and sleep their while open your legs wide for me."
"Okay sir."
Fuck, she do as I said. Sleeping on the couch lift her saree till thigh and open her legs which giving me good look of her pussy. Then without any wasting any time I grab her thighs sucking her pussy very wildly. I stop when she came.
"Just stay there don't move I'm coming okay."
I kissed her forehead and I take the gift from the drawer open it for her and tell her that is for her, she is shocked and aske
"You're telling me that since you're not gonna fuck me so I'll use this sex vibrator for my own pleasure, really Arvind."
"Nops, I didn't said but you're assuming now don't move."
"What are you doing? "

"Shhh."

Then I take the small vibrator and put it inside her pussy.

"Now get up. And don't try to take it out okay Mr dear wife. And it's remote will be on my hand from now your pussy is mine. I wanna control it, whenever I click on the button no matter where we are where you are just try to be normal okay."

"It's seem like punishment, but I did nothing."

"It's the punishment for... "
Ugh the knock on the door
"Come in."

"Mr Khanna come come, sit on the chair."

"Haya you may go now. And whenever I call you just received and come okay."

Then Kissed her forehead she does as well.

Haya Pov~

How can someone take fake marriage so serious that do those stuffs even beyond that. And the punishment he gave me about what nothing obviously. But that punishment seems interesting isn't it. Stop haya stop. Should I take it out. In my entire life I didn't use vibrator at all I'm getting scared what if I get some infection and all, so I searched google thank god it's safe. Okay haya now leave and focus on your work you have a meeting.
While I was working I got msg from my husband.

Arvind : I buy birth control for you. Before diner take it.

Me: I don't think so vibrator can make women pregnant Sir.

Arvind : you're so funny my dear wife. But you know I really wanna do something with you.

It's make me curious so I asked.

Me: What is it sir?

Arvind : I'll show you wife, don't get so desperate. Curiosity kille the cat.

So I didn't reply him, left his msg on seen. Then my phone is ringing.
Oh mr husband.

Hello sir.

Haya come to my office now.

Ugh this boss what happened to him now.

So I went, then he told me to sit on the chair.

"Open your blouse buttons haya."

Then he press the remote in his hand which was unfortunately the remote of the vibrator which was inside me. Fuck. That's feels so harsh but amazing. I couldn't focus on unbotting my blouse. Then he pause the vibrator. Then I quickly unbutton my blouse. Then he gave me tablets which was for birth controlling then pass me a glass of water. I ate it.
"Go the couch and open your legs for me Haya."
He's voice was harsh and dominating , I obeyed what he said. Sat on the couch then slowly lift my saree up. Giving him the access to watch my pussy perfectly which was so desperately want his dick inside. But I really wanna see it. He always suck me watch me but didn't show me his. Then he came nearer to me kiss me so wildly suck my boobies so harshly.

"Aahhh arvind."

Then slap on my right boob fuck it's feels so amazing. Then he bite my nipple making his marks that I'm only his. Then he start the vibrator again.
"Aaaahhhhaaaaa f... fuck... Arvind."
Then he kissed on my thighs touch the vibrator and started playing with my pussy, fuck. Then hi again stop the vibrator and kissed on my lips said

"I'm hungry for you, I want to split my sperm on your slutty pussy which became wet so easily when I touch you, I wanna split on these boobies, whose nipples get harder when I make you horny."

Then he slap on my butt chicks, then he slap on my pussy then he slap on my boobies.

"You know why I spanked these cz this pussy, boobies , whole you make me so horny and so hungry for you that I really wanna put my dick inside you."

Fuck his words making me so horny my pussy is aching for his dick.

I whisper on his ear.

"I wanna suck you to Arvind.Can you let me to suck you. "

______________________________________________

See you in the next chapter