2

Young Seth pov
Stupid brother he promised me we will be going to that festival that the mortals will be holding at this weird village but he is telling me he is busy but will still take me as promised. Right now I have been walking to the desert playing with the sand building castle or moving it freely.

" Seth what are you doing " - Nephthys

" What does it look like am I doing playing with sand " - Seth

" I thought you were going to the mortals festival you seemed so excited this whole week " - Nephthys

" Osiris said I should wait till his done then we going but he lied " - Seth

" Oh dear how bout we go together then " - Nephthys

" Really Nephthys we are " - Seth

" Of course let go now " - Nephthys

I got up and ran to Nephthys hugging her , she held my hand gentle and told me not to let go when we get to the village I just nodded so excited to care what she was saying.

20 minutes later
Approach the village hidden in the leaf

Wow everything is so beautiful the colours are either red or green with a small gold hint here and there but still beautiful. I held onto Nephthys hand and looked at everything I want to touch everything that I see but I don't want to worry Nephthys just then a long red head like me bump into me. We got up just when I was to ask for the person name we hear a yell from a few distance away from behind her , she looked frightened and look towards me before running again. Who was that girl and why was she running away did she do something wrong too many questions but no answers.

" Seth are you alright did you get hurt anywhere " - Nephthys

Oh I forgot my sister was still here checking for any injuries but I nodded and said not to worry glad with that answer we kept on walking. 1 hour gone by and I got this gold bracelet but I didn't care just then an explosion happen , the ground shaking , a huge wave of wind , Shop stands falling to the ground , people screaming. Nephthys grab my hand and we started running as well but with all the people pushing and falling makes it difficult to hold onto Nephthys hand. Someone bump into us and I fell what is happening with people bumping into me tonight my ears are ringing and my head is bleeding I tried to look for Nephthys but can't find her where did she go. Red mist and a loud roar I looked towards where the sound is coming from and saw the girl from before with 9 hair standing in all sort of direction no one but myself and the girl looking at each other just staring to be honest I felt comfortable even though I should be scared but I wasn't the red mist is so comfortable the aura is of danger but it has also a aura of soft and gentle. I walked towards her ever so slowly and she did the same when we were standing in front of each other she looks so beautiful but I see her as a sister rather.

" Got you little demon " - anbu men

A guy grab her by the hair and she was screaming and pleading to him to let her go but he just held it tighter.

" Kid are you okay this demon didn't hurt you right " - anbu men

" Hurting me what are you doing let her go you hurting her you bastard " - Seth

" Hurting her brat I just saved you from a monster " - anbu men

" Saving me from her I don't need saving let her go " - Seth

" Her tanji you got the demon " - anbu men

" Yeah this demon probably brain wash the kid tell lord third we got this demon " - Tanji

" I said Let. Her. Go " - Seth

I summon my sand powers and made a huge storm the guy that was holding her but the hair let go and she ran towards me with tears in her eyes standing behind me. I threw the men far away like I care and turn behind me to look at the girl.