Zee's Introduction

Start writing your story

Dear Journal, by Zee: 

        My name is Zee, I'm twenty-four years old and working in a warehouse factory. I'm non-binary, though please don't ask me what my actual gender is because I will not tell anyone for any reason, so just use They/Them pronouns for me. I'm a huge nerd when it comes to science and Sci-Fi I love learning about what the future could be like and if they would have robots. One thing though that I am really embarrassed to talk about with anyone is that I'm an age regressor and have been one for four years. The reason why I regress is because I was neglected a lot as a kid. My mom was busy taking care of my two twin siblings and my dad was barely there for me. My mom was a stay at home mom and my dad worked for a hospital as a doctor. I always felt like the odd one out in my family, like I never belonged. You see when I was four I was diagnosed with ADHD and autism, nothing about me felt right and I had all this burden put on me; however now as grown adult I started to realize that just because I'm autistic and have ADHD doesn't mean I can't be exceptionally smart. I love learning about mechanics and designing things. I've known that since I was diagnosed. I'm also a really fast reader and learner, all through out middle school and high school I enjoyed reading about history and science. I sometimes have to wonder what my future would look like, would I have any nieces or nephew's or if I would be able to see older versions of my siblings in the future. 

     I love everything with music as well, I'm a very skilled musician and play a lot of instruments than a lot of other people around me would feel jealous of. I'm a skilled guitarist, pianist, and play the violin really well. Growing up my mother was very worried that I wasn't going to catch up to my fellow peers in school, however I've always been extremely independent for my own age. I was never the kid to watch tv; you would always find me reading outside or creating science experiments. My twin sisters; Ella and Emma would always want me to play tea parties or dress up with them, however I like my own ways and have my own style and materials. I'm very particular about how things are set up in my room and I would notice straight away if things were out of place or something was taken out of my room. I'm known to love classical music more than pop or rock, while yes those are very interesting genres; I prefer to have Bach or Mozart playing on my speakers or headphones while I'm cleaning or just reading. Today I start my new job at cleaning the warehouse for the Cryogenics building. To anyone and everyone who sees this journal, WISH ME LUCK! I'm very nervous and also excited. 

    From Zee 

           P.S. I hope I don't get frozen by accident, like that guy who went missing in 1999. 

Art Credit. 

The Art in the introduction for Zee was made by me on the website Picrew.