Chapter 2 - Raindrops of Romance

After coming out of the shock of that conversation, they set aside their worries and focused on their music practice since the next day was their competition. Both of their minds were filled with the same thoughts: "Is this the last time we are meeting? Will our story end here?" They were both very saddened by the thought.

While playing the guitar, lost in their thoughts, Anirudh accidentally cut his finger. Seeing the blood, Anika became very tense. She immediately fetched the first aid kit, gently cleaned the blood with cotton, applied medicine, and bandaged his finger. As she was about to get up, Anirudh held her hand, tears in his eyes, and asked, "Will we never meet again, Anika?"

Anika replied, "I don't know, Anirudh, but I will try my best to come see you."

After their music practice ended, Anirudh was about to leave for home when he asked Anika if they could spend some time together after the music festival the next day. He said, "I mean, tomorrow is our last day together, and then who knows? Sorry."

Anika immediately replied with a yes and was very excited about it. Seeing Anika so happy made Anirudh very pleased. So, they planned to go to the garden where they always went to lift their moods and then to Anika's favorite café.

The next day, let me tell you, the weather was incredibly romantic. The cool breeze, the bright sun, a lovely rainbow because it had rained the night before, and the birds chirping happily—all of it made the day feel straight out of a movie.

Anika, oh my god, she looked stunning in that red one-piece dress, which perfectly highlighted her curves. How can someone look so hot and cute at the same time? Oh my god. And her heels gave a different vibe, seriously. Her lovely shiny necklace and earrings. Oh wait, oh my god, she's wearing that bracelet. Okay, let me tell you, on her birthday last year, I gifted her a bracelet, basically a couple's bracelet. One part of the bracelet was with me, which I used to wear every day, and today I had worn it again.

The music festival went very well, and we even won a prize. But that prize was nothing compared to seeing Anika smile. Seeing her smile, I felt like I had won. I don't need any other prize; this is my only prize.

Anika said, "Today was such a wonderful day. The music festival was amazing, and look at how beautifully everything is decorated. It's looking beautiful, and see those cute little lights, oh my god, and the roses, oh my god, it's all decorated so beautifully, I loved it."

Oh my love, if you ever see yourself from my eyes, you will be more beautiful than anything else. You are my moon standing in front of me.

Anika said, "Anirudh, what happened? Where did you go?"

Anirudh said, "Nothing, I was just looking at the decorations. Anyway, shall we go out?"

Anika said, "Oh yes, let's go, I am so excited."

I took out my car, and my passenger princess sat next to me. We went to her favorite place, the garden. All the windows were open in the car because the weather was so lovely, and her hair was flying in the wind. Oh, my heart.

We reached there, and as usual, she ran to the cats first. Yes, there were some cats there, and Anika is a cat lover, so she enjoyed being with them a lot, and I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself with the cats.

Did I mention?  the rainy season was Anika's favorite season . After some time of enjoying ourselves there, suddenly there was lightning, and raindrops started falling. I told Anika, "Let's go, Anika, it's going to rain, let's leave."

But she was stubborn. She said, "No, today I will stay in the rain and get drenched, and you will get drenched with me."

The rain became very heavy, but she was enjoying it a lot, and just look at her, how hot she looked in that white dress. Oh yes, she had changed her dress. So yes, she was enjoying herself a lot, and I was standing by my car, watching her.

Suddenly, she came near me. It was a perfect moment, I swear. Our eyes locked onto each other's, and we started coming closer and closer.

I held her waist and gently placed her on the car's bonnet. Anika was about to ask me something, but before she could complete her question, I said, "Darling, in this white transparent dress, you are only visible to me and no one else."

She was shocked, and We came closer, and closer, and...

In the next part