Chapter One: [Edited]

Chapter One

At the Boston Division in Massachusetts, Preston Butler, a 28-year-old FBI Special Agent working in the FBI Human Trafficking Task Force, is investigating a 35-year-old man named Grant Hunters who was a resident in Boston, along other FBI agents.

The FBI Task Forces on Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking are located in almost all FBI field offices. The ultimate goals of these task groups are victim recovery and state and federal investigation of traffickers. Preston and his other agents are trying to catch the sex trafficker Grant Hunters by tracking him down and watching his every move.

While located near the field office in Boston, Grant was with ten young girls who crossed state lines to the state of Vermont's state for illegal sex. He puts these five girls  in the back of a van including his partner he hired Hernandez Gonzalez a 40-year-old Mexican-American sex trafficker who was driving another van with other five young girls in the back of a van. The girls were being paid big sums of cash for their work on being prostitutes.

Hernandez was following Grant to cross Vermont from Boston Massachusetts. Preston was on the urge to get these guys who are considered dangerous to the public. On the local news, the news reporters were talking about a young girl named Amy Monroe who was 14-year-old when she met Grant after running away from her family conflict. Amy had been living on the streets and had met Grant.

She was trained into prostitution by Grant. She was later trafficked by other individuals throughout the Mexican coast after Grant gradually introduced her to sexual exploitation. Amy would frequently spend roughly a week staying in various hotels or apartments that were utilized for human trafficking. Amy was introduced by Grant to Hernandez Gonzalez, a Mexican American trafficker who had a history of enticing girls and women, some of whom had been brought in from abroad and then sent to federal prison.

However, after they were reunited, Grant employed Hernandez after being freed. As sex traffickers, they now collaborate. FBI Special Agent Preston Butler and his team were working hard to track down Grant and his partner he hired. But it was mostly Grant's idea to hire Hernendez after his federal prison release.

"So, we have two males Grant Hunters and Hernandez Gonzales. Apparently, they work together and met at a Mexican coast and Grant hired Hernandez to sex traffic these young girls. They cross state lines to engage in prostitution," says Preston to the other FBI agents.

"So these guys met along the Mexico coast? What was Grant doing there?" says Joseph Bryans who apparently has only been in the FBI for a little over six months. "As I mentioned before Mr. Bryans, Grant met Hernandez to hire him to sex traffic girls after his release from a federal prison," says Preston. Joseph shook his head understanding Preston and he was a little embarrassed for not understanding the fact Grant met Hernandez in Mexico coast to hire him to sex traffic young girls.

He was embarrassed because he didn't understand the assignment.

"So, Hernandez was sent to prison for ten years and he was just released two months ago. Now he's back to sex trafficking young girls and this time he was hired by Grant and the age gap of the girls are twelve and fourteen. Now, the girls unfortunately would run away from their families and they end up on the streets. Most of these young girls had trouble at home, so they decided to end up on the streets and when they met Grant, and Hernandez they'd think their lives are at a better chance for living a good life and so they become prostitutes and get paid big sums of money. But crossing state lines to engage in prostitution, their parents got to be worried sick," says Preston.

Preston takes a deep breath and sighs. "All right. So Hunters and Hernedez met on the Mexico coast and they decided to work together as sex traffickers, even after one of them just got released from prison?" says Emily Mogen, a 30-year-old FBI Special Agent who is also working in the Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force.

"Yeah," says Preston.

"Unfortunately these girls don't realize that their lives are in danger and they think what they're doing for a living is okay," says Preston, continuously.

"Well we know the drill. Hopefully stop these sex traffickers from hurting more young girls," says Emily.

Preston smacks his lips together and sighs. Preston sees Michael Ward who is Special Agent in Charge of the FBI at the Boston Division walking up to Preston and his team.

"Special agent Ward, it's good to see you," says Preston.

"You too agent Butler, I'd see that you have discussed the case to the team?" says agent Ward.

"Yes sir. We're about to get to the bottom of this case," says Preston, while taking his hands and touching the sides of his waist.

"Great. I am sure the other federal agencies have been warned, including the police department. We'd just have to work hard and hopefully catch these guys on time," says agent Ward.

"All right. We'll get right on it," says Preston, releasing his hands from touching the sides of his waist. Eventually Michael nods his head and turns around and Preston and his team gather together to begin the investigation of the case.

Preston was hoping he would have these guys behind bars. Working as an FBI Special Agent, Preston takes his job seriously. He hopes that Hunters and Gonzalez would see that they are commiting a horrible crime. As a federal agent, Preston wants to be the only hero in the Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Forces. He has always been the hero in the other federal cases.