•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 32

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 32

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Hello little brother, finally the little boy inside you came out? Cry baby is crying again?!"

I stared at the man who has called me 'little brother' after years, we both have a good age gap of three years- if I am thirty one then he is thirty four.

Davin Davide never considered the relations of anyone, let it be his parents or anyone else, leaving his sister who is my wife.

"So now I am your little brother? You know it was nice when you exclaimed that you won't accept me like one."

Removing the white handkerchief from my head which I tied before praying, I shoved it back in my pocket as I stared at him, he chuckled bitterly as he stood straight.

"As much as I refused to accept it but you have done the work of being a small kid-"

He took a dangerous pause as he stared at me, his smile which was fake already gone as he glared at me and marched towards me with steady steps.

"You have done the work of being little, Russian Mafia King and what not but what was the use of this useless tag when you couldn't save my sister? She was your responsibility FARIS FAYZ ALI'!!!"

I kept quiet as I looked down at my feet, this was not the situation to fight because he was right, if he was here as a big brother of Mira then he have right to get angry on me because even I am accepting that it was my mistake, only if I would have stopped myself from bringing her here.

"I accept my mistake. I am at fault.", i accepted as I stared down and fisted my palm, i couldn't save her from my own nightmare, how the hell I became this weak?

"So does that mean you would divor-"

"Dare you complete that word Davin because definitely I won't think twice before slaughtering your neck here."

He smirked hearing me, I was glaring at him as I stepped ahead to strangle him to death but he didn't flinched instead his eyes shined with excitement, he finds that in everything.