Part 2: The Grey

Rain is in a space full of darkness:

Rain: huh where am I ? why can't I feel my body? what happened to me? I can't see a thing, its so dark here.

distant voice: hello Rain

rain: dad? is that you?

will: yes Rain it's me. you've grown so big. Im so happy to see you. How's your mother?

rain: oh my god, DAD! (she runs to her father as he has open arms) I've missed you so much. I thought id never see you again.

will: it's been a long time honey.

rain: me and mom are really close, we both miss you dearly. but come I have to tell mom that you're here.

rain grabs her fathers arm and he doesn't move..

will: rain.. no, I can't. We can't. We are living in a different plane.

rain: what? what do you mean dad?

will: well honey.. I'm dead. I've been dead for years now. I can't just go back to the land of the living. And you.. well.. your situation is a bit different..

rain: what . do you mean I'm dead??!

will: no honey.. come with me..

a white orb appears, Rain takes her father's hand and he walks her over to the bright object. Will takes his fingers and widens the orb and inside of it appears a portal to the world of the living. As they are looking through the portal Rain sees herself laying in a hospital bed, asleep and unresponsive.

rain: what happened to me?

will: You've been injured badly honey, do you remember the last thing that happened to you before you landed there?

rain: I went to the grocery store and then I remember I got back home, next I saw stairs and then it went black.

will: Rain, you are in a coma.

rain stands in shock and fear

rain: but what about mom dad? when will I wake up? how long will this last?

Will: I don't know honey. I just hope you wake up soon, your mother needs you more than I do.

Rain: But do I have to wake up now?.. I've missed you so much dad. I barely even remember the times we had. You died when I was 9.. you missed out on so much. 

Will: Honey,  I've always been watching over you. 

Rain: I wish I can go back to when you were still alive, just to experience it all over again.. 

Will: well, make a wish honey..

Rain: what do you mean?

Will: what do you want to wish for? I will grant it.

Rain: I want to go back to the old days, only this time I want to experience those days from a young adults perspective. I wish to go back to 2005 or even 2006 to live and feel free again..

Will: Your wish is granted honey.. take my hands and close your eyes...