Vicious

The village chief was delighted when he heard this and said: "The medicine given by the young master is naturally good medicine. I would like to thank you on behalf of the child."

Chun Wa on the side also bent down to thank her.

Qibao took out an exquisite small porcelain bottle from her arms, which was actually transferred from space. When she opened the cork, a medicinal fragrance suddenly wafted out.

The village chief knew it was good medicine when he saw the package. He thought this young man was really kind-hearted, so he quickly poured some warm water over.

After helping Qiu Ya take the medicine, Chun Wa asked anxiously: "Sir, my sister will be fine, right?"

Qibao nodded and said: "Well, my pills can relieve pain and are also very effective for trauma. She will recover soon."

Chun Wa immediately kowtowed to Qibao and said: "Thank you sir for saving my sister."

Qibao helped the person up and said: "Your sister hasn't eaten for a long time, right?"

After hearing this, Chun Wa wiped his tears sadly and said: "Yes, my eldest aunt gives me and my sister a pancake every day and lets us share it. Every time my sister and I would soak it in water before we ate it. Half a pancake for one person wouldn't fill us up. My sister and I have to do a lot of work every day, and sometimes we are so hungry that we feel dizzy. There is really nothing we can do. I took my sister to drink water as much as possible, so that we wouldn't be so hungry until we fell asleep at night."

When the village chief heard this, his face turned green with anger: "Animal! I thought that even though you siblings were having a hard time, I thought at least there would be enough food for you to eat before you went to work. Thinking that when you guys are older, I'll arrange for you two to live with each other, I didn't think she'd be so vicious as this, why don't you guys come to me to help your siblings!"

Chun Wa smiled bitterly and said: "Even if I said it, Grandpa Village Chief could help my sister and I teach grand auntie a lesson, but when she returns, she'll take it out on me and my sister, and our siblings will surely receive a severe beating, so I want my sister to get less beatings now, which is why I've been holding my tongue."

The village chief sighed and said: "What a miserable child! Didn't your uncle help you?"

Chun Wa shook his head and said: "Uncle, he doesn't care about anything at home, and he is very afraid of my aunt, so he will pretend not to see her when she hits us, and run away from a distance."

The village chief said: "There's no way you, brother and sister, can escape this time. I don't know if I can happen to help you next time. You are only ten years old now. It will take several years for you to grow up. Alas!"

Chun Wa bit his lip and said: "Grandpa Village Chief, there's one more thing I didn't tell you... Once I secretly overheard my great aunt say that she'd sell my sister to a madam in a few years. She said that she could exchange a lot of money to come back and pay for Brother Dabao to get a wife. Grandpa Village Chief, what's a madam?"

Upon hearing this, the village chief's expression changed and he asked: "Chun Wa, did you hear it right?"

Chun Wa shook his head, positively certain that he had heard correctly.

The village chief said with a straight face: "Even if there are people selling daughters in our village, they are at most sold to rich families as maids. I have never seen anyone send their daughters to such a dirty place. If she really succeeds, not only will Qiu Ya be destroyed, but the entire village will be affected by her."