Beneath

------------------"All your life, did you knowyou'd be picked like a rose?"------------------

------------------
"All your life, did you know
you'd be picked like a rose?"
------------------

extended
synopsis

His lips trail feather-light kisses down the side of my neck, sending shivers all over.

"I'm yours."

My bandaged hands find the planes of his bare back, tracing the muscles there, memorizing the way his body feels, shifts, responds.

"Let me be gentle. Let me go slow."

I don't understand at first, but as his fingers brush softly against the side of my face, tucking a curl behind my ear, I feel it. His next kiss is different. His lips are soft against mine, coaxing, asking for entry rather than demanding it. I part my lips, letting him in, and the world tilts.

I need more.

I hook a leg around his hip and flip us, straddling him.

Under the soft glow of the lamp, my hands tremble slightly, reaching for the hem of the black peeling the fabric from my body over my head. All my curls fall around my chest and back, tickling. The shirt falls to the bed, a whisper of sound. The cool air raises goosebumps along my skin.

Bare from the waist up, but his eyes never leave mine, pouring burnt gold into me.

"I love looking at you," he breathes, brushing the hair off my shoulders. "Will you let me look at you?"

My heart hammers, a wild thing seeking his. "Yes," I whisper back.

So he does. And I feel it. For a long moment, I just feel his eyes. Then, his hands. They skim down my spine, bowing my body into his. When his lips find my throat, I lean back into his hands, my eyes closing. He kisses between my breasts, then across them, taking my nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue, sucking, and kissing, always kissing.

I gasp lightly, my fingers curling into his hair. His response is a smile against my skin.

He explores the expanse of my chest, my stomach, my shoulders. He pulls my arms out to kiss them, all the way to my wrists...all the way back. He presses affection into my skin, injects trust into my veins.

Then he eases me to my back and does it all over again.

_______________________

Welcome to Beneath. This is my newest project! I'm very excited about these characters and their romances, friendships and fun. I hope you love the story as much as I loved creating it ♥️

Comment your least fav emoji here:

—Laurel Montaze—

_______________________