IX

You got out of the room. Bianca, the maid, was waiting by the door, a worried expression on her face.
She cleared her throat and started walking towards the bathroom again.

"We have to hurry miss, in an hour your master's friends will be here, and we have to get you ready."

You were confused and tired, and also embarrassed, she probably heard everything that had just happened.
But other things worried you.

"Friends? Who are these people?"

"Important drug dealers, CEOs, mafia leaders, oh miss you have to be perfect, everything has to be perfect, Miss Valeria is already fuming. Oh God what if she... no but it doesn't matter we have to get her ready..."

Her state of apparent calmness broke in a spawn of seconds, Valeria terrorised her.

She helped you wash up rapidly and had you choose between wearing a short black dress with long sleeves or a black suit. She did your hair and your makeup, then she took a couple steps back and looked at you, she smiled and walked you out, she was walking so fast you almost had to run to catch up.

"You're very beautiful miss, your master is awaiting for you in the dining room."

You shivered once again.

"Please don't call her that."

Bianca sighed but smiled.

"I know it is frustrating, but I'm not allowed otherwise miss."

You arrived to the dining room. It was a spacious room, the pavement was in white marble, the walls were covered with mahogany wood, carved to resemble flowers and branches. Bordeaux curtains were at the sides of tall windows which let in a lot of light, the table was made in dark wood as well, and it was richly set for about 10 people, surrounded by velvet chair of the same colour as the curtains.
A beautiful fountain chandelier in silver and crystal was hanging just above the table.
At the end of the room there were a couch and some armchairs, facing towards a piano.

Valeria was sitting on a chair, smoking a cigarette, she seemed to be in a state of fragile calmness.

"Thank you Bianca, leave the pet with me now, you're free to go to dinner."

Bianca thanked her and walked away quickly.
Valeria looked at you and sighed.

"I expect you to be on your best behaviour tonight, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now start eating quickly, because you won't be eating with us, you'll be pretty for my friends to see and sit by my feet, you don't deserve to sit at the table after what you've done today."

She pointed at a plate of delicious food at the end of the table. You sat and ate quickly. As soon as you finished the food 2 girls took your plates and put clean ones.

Valeria was sitting on the couch, contemplating the view outside.

"Come sit on my lap gata."

You did as you were told. Her arm quickly went around your waist, she brought your ear very close to her mouth.

"Try being disrespectful tonight and I will punish you in front of everyone. And trust me, I am being very nice with you, but I could lock you in a cage if you angered me enough."

Ten minutes later men and women started entering the roo as Valeria greeted them.

"Welcome!"

She winked at a woman in her 50's who seemed very austere, instead the woman chuckled and blushed.

A tall man around 40 years old, with a horrible grey scar dividing his face in half looked at you for a good 30 seconds.

"This is your new pet isn't she?"

"Oh yes she is."

Valeria smiled at him and they started chatting, a couple waiters walked around the room with champagne and appetisers, you sticked to Valeria's side, keeping quiet and speaking only when spoke. to.

After a while everyone sat around the table and Valeria yanked you on the floor, making you sit between her legs.

The woman from before talked. 

"So what are you planning to do with your new pet dear?"

Author's note
Hello everyone! ^^
First of all thank you sm for all the love and support, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope I'll be able to post again sooner, as always sorry for the waiting.
I'm so happy that y'all appreciate of my work, it makes me so incredibly happy and proud, and also guilty when i haven't posted in a while because you are all just so sweet, love you <33