{ THE UNKNOWN MAN} :2

Taeshin explained the whole thing to Jasmin, including where he had found the man and how badly he had been wounded. Jasmin seemed to be noticing something that feeling which she had inherited from her mom, as she could sense other people's emotions also. She was kind of  emotional about the situation, but she kept silent for now as she wanted to take care of the situation not to make much worse than it is and then deal with her own emotions. 

Even though Jasmin could not explain it. She felt like something was going to happen between Taeshin and the man whom her brother just had found.

The feeling was a hauntingly beautiful yet tragic, like their two lives were somehow linked together in a special way. It was as if their fates had been intertwined , and that something devastating yet beautiful had to happen between them...

When Taeshin was freaking out about trying to save the man, that time his sister noticed something different that her brother never really takes care of any other person except his family, but now he was deeply concerned about this man, who was so badly hurt. She felt it in her gut that those feelings about her brother and that man will someday come true, and that something hauntingly romance will blossom between them...

But however Jasmin decided to dismiss those thoughts for now and go to sleep, as they had their morning lecture the next day and if their mom found out that they had skipped their morning lecture they would be dead for sure as they were already hiding the man her brother had found , and their parents will be furious if they found out. So for now, Jasmin decided to go to sleep and deal with EVERYTHING later in the morning as she was EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED....

                                                                                                                                        -- DITI.