CHAPTER 14

COMMENT ALOT GUYS AND TRY TO COMMENT INFRONT OF DIALOGUES AO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS BETTER........

Yn was really scared and when jungkook turned her around,her fear increased.

She really doesn't want to face him right now.

"Yn"jungkook called softly when she saw her feared expressions but yn was too scared to notice his softened voice,she thought that he got more angry due to what she uttered and he will punish her more as she thought that she disrespected him by cutting his conversation with Lisa.

"Mr.jeon,I-i am really sorry,it just came out automatically"she said Stuttering.

"Kid-

"P-Please,i-i didn't mean to-

"It's okay,it's okay, yn relax"he said trying to calm her down.

"You are not angry anymore?"she asked in a low voice.

She was scared of his reaction.

She doesn't want to take the risk of making him more angry,her thighs are already hurting badly,she doesn't want more.

Jungkook sighed and took her towards the chair and told her to sit but she kept looking towards him.

It will hurt her thighs if she will sit-she thought.

"Sit kiddo"jungkook said again and she slowly sat down while looking down and bited her lips to supress any sound from coming out of her mouth as she doesn't wanted to make the situation awkward.

Jungkook took the chair and sat in front of her making her startled.

She thought he would sit on the opposite side of the desk just like he did with Lisa.

Jungkook leaned forward and held her small hands gently in his big ones.

"I am not angry anymore"he said making her nod but she still looked like a scared kitten.

Jungkook sighed.

He called her in his office to have a small talk with her about the cheating thing but he obviously couldn't talk about it right now,he first needed to calm her down as she is clearly terrified.

But for him to soothe her,he first needed to understand what made her so scared.

"Why are you so scared?"he asked directly not knowing how to phrase it better.

He is always like these only- straightforward.

Yn look towards him and answered as for her he is her professor right now and she can't disrespect him by ignoring his question.

"A-are you going to punish me?"she asked and jungkook frowned.

"I already did,why will I punish you again?"he answered her with a question.

"I-i thought you will as you called me in office"she said.

"You were scared because of it"he asked and she nodded.

"Not because how I punished you?"he asked and she Shook her head and he frowned not understanding what she wanted to tell.

"Please speak,yn.I couldn't understand what you wanted to say"he asked almost in a pleading tone.

He wasn't liking her being so quiet and the look of fear on her face was piercing his heart.

"I-i am scared of the pain but i understand why you did it,mr.jeon."she said.

"Yn,jungkook call me jungkook and please talk freely"he said.

Yn sighed and looked towards him with teary eyes.