Death of the demon

As soon as Taehyung and Y/n come out from the cabin they got surrounded by the tribes. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Y/n in a protective way. Y/n look at Taehyung with fear in her eyes. Taehyung give her a small smile to give her false hope cause he knows they're trapped now. Few tribes walk close to them and in a blink they separate Y/n from Taehyung.
Taehyung : Let her go
He said to the tribes. Y/n was struggling to set herself free
Fongu : Kill him
She heard fongu's voice and the next thing that happened crashed Y/n. The tribes stab Taehyung. A painful groan left from his mouth. His blood splash on Y/n's face making her scream. Taehyung's body tremble and fall on the ground with loud thund. Y/n scream and tried to free herself from the tribes grip. The tribes now aim there weapon at Y/n but before they could do anything the sound of heavy boots echoed around.
Jimin : Freeze..
The tribes got scared seeing so many outsiders. They leave Y/n and she run to Taehyung. Y/n sit on the ground next to him and placed his head in her lap. She cares his cheeks and spoke,
Y/n : You'll be fine. I will take you to the hospital
Taehyung nodded his head and look around. Jimin come with his team. They're arresting the tribes. He turn his gaze towards Y/n and close his eyes.

Taehyung open his eyes and found himself in the hospital bed. His injury wasn't deep so he doesn't lose much blood. His condition is stable now. He saw Y/n sleeping resting her head on the edge of the bed. He touch her cheeks making her open her eyes. The couple smile at each other. Then they heard a knock on the door. They look at the direction and saw Jimin is starting there. He come inside and spoke,
Jimin : My and my team went to the tribes village and arrest all of them. Mrs Kim already told me everything but I also need to ask some questions to you Kim
Taehyung : First tell me where did you leave my daughter? I left her with you right. If you're here then where is she
Jimin : Calm down Kim she's with Mrs Smith.

After some hour Taehyung get discharge from the hospital. They're now standing in front of Mrs Smith's house. Mrs Smith open the door and smile at them
Mrs Smith : How's your health Mrs Kim?
Y/n : My?
Mrs Smith : Yeah officer Park told me that you become sick suddenly and Mr Kim take you to the hospital. That's why you left the baby her right
Y/n : Y-Yeah.. where's Vianna now?
Mrs Smith : Oh she's inside. Come with me.
They went into the house with Mrs Smith. Vianna was playing with toys laying in a crib. Y/n couldn't hold her emotions seeing her smoochie poo after three days. She run to her daughter and hold her in her embrace. Y/n kissed Vianna all over her face. Taehyung come to them and hugged Y/n from behind.

After taking a very long shower Y/n come out wearing a bathrobe. Vianna is sleeping in her crib. Jimin come to talk with Taehyung. They're talking in the living room. Y/n walk towards the closet and was taking out her clothes from closet. Someone come outside the open window wearing a big black gown. Her open white hairs were covering her face. She crawls up on the window and entered inside the room. She stand just behind Y/n. Y/n feel someones presence behind her. She look back and saw a creepy old lady. Before she could reach the hold lady jump on her making her fall on the ground. Y/n couldn't even scream cause that old lady put her one hand inside her mouth. She tried her best to free herself from that lady but she's way more stronger than Y/n. Tears started falling from the corner of Y/n's eyes as the old lady dig her hand more inside her mouth. Suddenly Vianna wake up and started crying and screaming loudly.

Taehyung was talking with Jimin when he heard Vianna's scream. His heart make a flip in fear cause Vianna never scream like this before. He jump up from the couch and run towards the bedroom. Jimin followed him from behind.
Jimin : I hope she doesn't attack on the child again

Taehyung slammed the door open and was something creepy is sitting above his wife. Before he could go near them that thing broke Y/n's one teeth and back off from her. Y/n scream in pain and blood started coming out from her mouth making her white bathrobe red. Taehyung run to Y/n and Jimin run behind the old lady who just run away from the window.