*TWENTY-SIX*

*Namika's POV*

"Problem..? That's my desire, bug" I thought he was joking around... He really want to see me peeing...?

I shook my head and prepared myself for the scene, I have never read this in books for real, not even in wattpad...

I went inside and looked at him... Just ethereal as always, crossing his arms, giving his chest more fluffing view, his abs.. ahh I want to do every scene with him..... And now he gave me permission that I can do anything with his dick as well, i mean anything with his whole body.....
So from now the schedule will be fixed.....

I open my underwear and sat on the seat to pee....

"Namika.... Stand up" huh...!? I was thinking he won't do after seeing my nervousness....

"You wanted to see it Right..? So I'm doing it" wow what a innocent acting I'm doing....

"In squat position" the way he ordered with his breathtaking voice ahhhh I'm doing I'm wait.... Even can dance naked for this voice wait my husband....

But I have to wide my eyes for him so that he don't think me as slut...

"Are you sure...?" I said with ofc wide eyes and my pantie was going down from knees to ankle, can't it be in one place...? He nodded and sat on the stool in front...

"Go on" 'on..?' am I a pornstar..? Well for him I can be a reserved one just for him...

I sat in the position he ordered and felt my folds stretching a bit and I can bet my😺 giving him the best view... Ahh why pee is not peeing...? Aa ja na..... Arey, abhi toh jor ki aayi thi...

Finally, what he'll get after seeing me peeing god knows.... My nervousness was on my face but can't he see...?

"V-vansh" his eyes were never leaving the sight of my eyes, then my peeing urethra, than my eyes than my peeing urethra....

"Mhm" ahhhh not this one, this voice give chills to my spine, that husk voice and that mhm, ahhhh...

It's over.. huff I feel released... I was going to get up but he came closer to me, bend at my level... Making me gulp fr.... He'll pee too..? Yayyyyy......

He took hand shower and the line of pressured water touched my stretched core, even this gives sensation, with his hands he pulled the pentie and lift me up...

"I'm not a baby" he's treating me like one, I can do these things by myself and the lift was exactly as kids... My legs on his torso, hands on his neck and he placed my head on his shoulder....

"Sleep my Lil baby"

"ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm not, I'm adult, an adult women" am I for you a Lil baby...? Yes.. But will I admit...? No.. haaaa that feels good... Being his baby... Our will be so lucky... 'our baby..?' he chuckled and took me on shower...

"Vansh"

"Hmm"

"We will have our baby, Right..?" His eyes got another type of spark which I never witnessed..
He cup my left jaw/cheek with his right hand and kissed my forehead, the best moments whenever he do this....

He nodded, with the serious yet soft tone he said "we will" he landed his lips on mine and heaven... He's the best kisser, idk about others but for me he is....