ch7

"You'd miss me if we weren't together, wouldn't you, Dad? Just admit it. I'd miss you so bad I don't think I could take it."

"You're right, baby, I'd miss you horribly. It's ... it's just ..."

"Just what, Daddy? Just that we love each other more than anyone else? Just that you have this hard dick that's perfect for your little girl? And you have a little girl who wants it so much?" Then her voice dropped to a sultry whisper. "Daddy's got a biiiig cock for his little girl."

Yn then reached for her father's briefs with both hands and started to pull down on them. He lifted his ass so she could get them down and pull them all the way off. She scooted closer to him, so the sides of their legs were touching while she brought her hands back to the man's fully swollen, fully exposed cock. He couldn't help sighing with pleasure as his baby girl explored his throbbing shaft and balls.

"I love your cock, daddy," she said, barely above a whisper. "It's so nice. So hot and hard. I love that you shave everything so smooth. I could tell you shave when I felt you last night," she admitted with a coy giggle.

"Sneaky girl," hoseok said. He meant it to sound funny, but the groan in his voice damped the humor he intended. Yn giggled anyway.

They fell silent for the next couple of minutes while yn's hands explored hoseok's cock and balls. Her fingers trailed over his steely shaft and traced around the shape of his rounded head. Then she would grip his unyielding girth, squeezing and stroking his length while the other hand lovingly caressed his smooth balls.

"This is so bad," hoseok finally moaned, his attention being divided between the sensuous motion of his daughter's hands and her sweetly exposed tits. The girl's orbs would fill his hands but not much more, yet the mere shape of them was total perfection. They were somewhere between spherical and teardrops, with blatantly jutting nipples that looked delicious as any candy.

"I'd say your dick thinks it's good," the precious cutie snickered. Then she leveled an intense gaze at her dad. "Am I a bad girl, Daddy? Am I bad for liking this so much?"

"No, baby. It's perfectly natural. I'm being a bad father for letting you do this, though." Yet he still didn't move to make her stop. Precum was starting to seep heavily out of his piss slit, and yn let her fingers play in the goo, smearing it all over her hand as well as his cock.

"I love your goo, daddy," she said breathing. "It makes everything slip and slide. Mmmmm, it's so nice. Does it make you feel better when I stroke you like this?"

Yn curled her hand around her father's goo-lathered rod and pumped his length, tight but slow.

"Ohh, baby, yes," he moaned. "Fuuuuck, it feels so good."

"I've touched other cocks before, Dad. Just a few. But they were only for practice until I got to touch yours. Yours is so much nicer than those others."

"That's naughty, little girl," he groaned.

"I just wanted to be good for you, Daddy," she told him. "Because I don't want you letting any other ladies do this for you. Just me. I'm your little girl and I love you. It's only right I get to be the one to make you feel good."

"Ohhhh, yn, it feels so good, but this is so wrong." He touched her leg and began stroking her thigh while she continued her loving exploration of his cock.

hoseok finally admitted to himself that they'd already crossed a line they'd never come back from. It didn't matter that he wasn't inside her, but yn now already had intimate knowledge of her father's cock. She could never unsee what she'd already seen, and neither of them would ever forget the smoldering sensations they were now feeling together. As wrong as it was, he couldn't imagine being this close to any other woman. No matter who ever touched his cock from now on, they wouldn't be yn. They wouldn't be his sweet, pretty, precious little girl who wasn't really a little girl anymore.

Yn's question about her mother also revealed how she was still angry with her, even though they barely had any contact with each other. Her mother had gotten remarried twice after leaving them, and yn didn't go to either wedding. Her mother had asked adamantly, but hoseok insisted they shouldn't make her go if she didn't want to. It was his ex's own fault for damaging their relationship the way she had. And now, with only her hands exploring his throbbing cock, hoseok felt closer and more in love with his daughter than he ever had with her mom.

Something came over him. A total acceptance of his daughter's justifications for the expressly forbidden act they were already committing. He sat up and scooted up close to her, scissoring their legs so they were sitting upright, facing each other with his cock and balls snugly rubbing against her pussy and lower abs. Her skin felt like it was on fire. Or was it him?

hoseok touched his daughter's face, brushing her long hair back with the other hand. He looked deeply into her adoring eyes and told her she was more beautiful than her mother ever dreamed of being.

"You never have to compare yourself with her," he said. "You're so much more beautiful. You're ... ugh, so much sexier. And so much sweeter, too. And I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much more loyal you are."

Yn smiled. She even blushed despite having her hand back on her father's rigid cock.

"Daddy, you're talking like you're my lover."

hoseok couldn't help smiling at his insanely pretty little girl. "That's what you'd like me to be for you, isn't it, Sweetie?" He kept one hand on the side of her face and brought the other down lower. He cupped one of her tits and fondled the firm, warm flesh, making her gasp softly. Kneading her tit and playing with her nipple, his hand moved to the other one and gave her the same stimulation on both sides.

"Mmmmm," she cooed as her father explored her precious tits. "At first, Dad, but not for always. I just wanna be lovers for a while and then be husband and wife. I'd be a much better wife than Mom ever was. You know that, right?"

hoseok was slightly stunned, but he was intoxicated by his baby girl's pretty face and smooth skin. He knew he would never get enough of feeling those firm, young tits or the way her hand adoringly caressed the length of his aching cock.

Hope you guys like this 😊 and don't forget to comment and vote ❤️