The family!

GIO'S POV:

Our dad would absolutely kill me if he found out who I was letting into his home. Thankfully he is dead and can't kill me.

Today Dad's siblings and parents are coming over. Also known as my Uncle, Aunt, Grandma and Grandpa. Dad hated all of them and their personalities.

However, since I am in charge I have decided to let them come over. The reason Dad hated them was because they hated Mom with a burning passion. Which made all of us think they were rude.

So, I decided to convince everyone to be nice and see if they'd be any different now that Maize is back.

But one rude word about anyone and they will be out of here.

I am a bit worried about how Xander will react. He is the only one unaware of our visitors.

I am definitely going to regret my decision not to tell him later.

Currently I am in my office with Maize laying on the couch across the room.

Due to another, nightmare last night. Luckily, I was already up working in my office, I went to get her, and she fell asleep while I was working.

I sat back down at my desk and began working again. It was 8 in the morning and the family should be here this afternoon.

-1 HOUR LATER-

An hour after I sat down and started working Atlas decided to barge into my office, waking up Maize in the process.

"Maize I am sorry. Why don't you go back to sleep?" He asked rubbing her back as she sat up.

"I'm o..okay  At-...Atty" She mumbled making grabby hands towards him.

"I guess we can get you ready. How does that sound?" He picks her up.

I go back to doing my work ignoring what they were doing.

"Gio?" I am brought out of the shipment information.

"What Atlas? I need to finish figuring out these orders."

"Feel her forehead. I think she has a fever." He carries Maize over and I put my hand on her forehead.

"Gosh, she's burning up. Maize, do you feel okay?" I soften my voice and she shakes her head.

"What hurts bug?" She points at her nose while shivering.

"Is your nose stuffy?" Atlas asks.

She just gives a nod while trying to get under Atlas's shirt.

"What are you doing bug?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"W-warm" She mumbles trying to surround herself in his shirt. He pulls her out and walks over to the couch where her blank and Crush are laying.

"How's that?" She doesn't respond and instead shrinks into the warmth.

"Can you put her back in her bed or yours and can you grab some medicine incase she needs it?" Atlas nods and carries her upstairs.

MAZIES POV:

Atty laid me in his bed and he said he went to get Medicine, Gross.

Luca came in and brought a marker he told me we could draw on my cast!

"Want me to sign your cast?" I shook my head 'yes' and he took the cap off of the marker.

He held my cast still while he drew his name all fancy. Then he drew a smiley face next to his name.

"Woah!" I looked at my cast. He didn't write us super big but not super small either.

"Should we get everyone else's?" Like Bubbys and Gios?

"Yes!!" I tried to get up but Luca wouldn't let me and pushed my upper half down again.

"We can get Atlas to sign it when he comes in." Luca sits beside me on the bed.

"Okay, I found some medicine." Atty walks back in holding a cup and a bottle with some green stuff inside. I shrunk back into the covers.

"I think someone's trying to hide" Luca chuckled. Atty looked as I tried to hide my face under the covers.

"To late Maze, you gotta take this. Gio may be sad if you don't take it. This could make you feel better" He shook the bottle around.

The green stuff swirled a little bit. I cringed at the cup and made a gagging sound.

I watch as Luca sticks the marker out to Atty. He stares at it for a little bit before looking back to me.

If I sign your cast will you take this?" I nod in response giving him my cast.

"Medicine first." He says sitting on the bed. Giving me an empty mini cup, he screws off the cap and starts to pour it into the mini cup.

"It smells y-yucky" Atty screws the cap back in the bottle and sets it down. Holding the water cup.

I am stuck staring at it while they both watch me.

"The quicker you drink it the quicker you'll feel better" I look up to see Gio in the doorway.

"Did you call Grandpa?" Atty asked. Gio nodded and then turned back to Me.

He walked over to me taking the cup out of my hands picking up me in the other.

We sat down at Attys desk. Gio had me on his lap, he held the cup in front of me.

"On three you're gonna drink this, ok?" I nodded. I needed to be brave just like mommy and daddy told me to be.

"One... two-" he put it in my mouth as I took a deep breath and the gross medicine went down my throat.

"Good job Maze" Atty stood up handing the water cup to me. I chugged it before Gio took it and set it on the desk.

Okay now Gio and I can sign it. Gio signed it as soon as Luca passed him the marker. Then he gave Atty the marker for him to sign.

Now I just have to get Bubbys and the twins!

Soon after that Gio told me I had to take a nap. Luckily Atty let me sleep in his bed. While Luca and Gio got to go downstairs.

I was all tucked in underneath the covers. Atty made sure I was extra comfy. He even stuck a pillow under my cast.

I laid in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Author:
It's been a while!!! Sorry guys, I had been trying to think of ideas but I was stuck and couldn't think of absolutely anything!

Sorry for any spell mistakes! I got logged out of my account on my laptop so I've been doing it on my phone.

Thanks for all of the supportive comments! You guys seriously are the best.

Anyways, love you guys so much and I will see you guys on the next chapter!