PART - 9

"Mumma bear... Ale(are) you angly (angry) ?",  Siya asked, Akansha didn't say a word till now, she was silent throughout their way and even now... 

Akansha shook her head and silently helped Siya freshen up and change into her pajamas...

"Mama bear... You ale angly", the little girl concluded.

Akansha sighed at her daughter, no she isn't angry with Siya but her father. She is so angry with that man that she was afraid of bursting out on her daughter for the first time so she is not uttering anything but looking at her worried daughter, she couldn't stay silent anymore.

"No Siya bacha... Why would mumma be angry with you ?", Akansha questioned cupping her daughter's cheek... 

"Woh... (that...) I went out of school na mumma", she said as if Akansha didn't know...

"Yes you did, but it wasn't your fault Siya... jinki galti thi, unko mumma ne suna diya (And who so ever is at fault, mumma gave them back)", Akansha said...

"Then why ale(are) you not silent ?", Siya questioned, while the mother-daughter walked to the kitchen, with Akansha cutting fruits into small pieces to feed her daughter after lunch. 

"I don't like it when you go to anyone's house baby... So, I was silent as I was upset", Akansha answered.

"Why mumma ?", Siya questioned... Her daughter is a question bank... She didn't understand how come she doesn't get tired of asking questions, nonetheless, she loved talking to her baby... Akansha always saw that zeal in her daughter to know everything, just like she used to find it in Shaurya's eyes... If there's something he didn't know, he would do anything to learn that... Her grip on the knife tightened as her blood boiled thinking about him, and a familiar ache appeared again. She shook away his thoughts and concentrated on her baby. 

"Because Mama Bear loves her Siya bear so much, I don't want anyone else to spend time with my Siya baby", Akansha said, Siya was about to ask another question but Akansha knew what was it... "Except for Richa Aunty, Maama(maternal uncle), & Nana-Nani(Richa's parents)", she added, the little girl nodded thinking of her next question... 

Akansha finished her job in the kitchen and walked out to the small dining table, made her daughter sit on it, and started feeding her. 

"So... Siya baby... where did you go ?", Akansha asked feeding her daughter while her daughter's whole concentration was on the mobile phone watching cartoons. Akansha never encouraged watching TV or phone for Siya, she always tried to engage her in activities, she heard so many complaints from the parents regarding their kids' phone addiction, and Akansha wanted to prevent it for her daughter. The phone or TV was allowed limited access to Siya and Akansha is happy that she has a very understanding and obeying child which is rare to find in Generation Alpha. 

"To uncle's house...", Siya said still watching her favorite cartoons with much interest... Akansha purposely asked her daughter about it while she watched cartoons as that would help her to reveal everything without much thought. 

"Uncle ?", Akansha got cautious... who is she calling uncle ? Akansha wondered 

"Haan... Mama bear... handsome uncle... he is so nice... so good... He gave gifts and prizes to all of us... he clicked photos with us as well", Siya went on and on about Shaurya forgetting her cartoons shocking Akansha...

"Siya... what's that uncle's name ?", Akansha asked seriously... She tried hard to conceal her harshness but Shaurya or his thoughts always brought the extreme side in her, whether it's love or now hate, her feelings for him were always limitless. 

"I don't know mumma...", Siya slowed down seeing her mother's changing demeanor... 

"Is he the one ?", Akansha asked showing his picture from the internet...