Chapter 17 (His Gajra)

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT ❤
.
.
______________________
Squeezing her eyes because of strong sun light falling directly on her face, she opened her eyes only to see her husband hugging her like his life depends on her. Then sudden realisation of losing her virginity to him made her blush hard and she tried to move from bed but hissed hard, because her lower body was sore even he was so gentle but it was her first time.

She pouted and glared at her husband and took his left hand in hers and bite hard on it. Kaushal screamed feeling sharp pain in his palm caused by Poonam's bite. Looking at his hand, he saw her mouth attached to his hand looks like she had bitten him.

She flinched by the sudden scream and stopped biting his hand. Realising that it's his scream, she left his hand and glared at him. Kaushal suddenly smiled remembering their last night activity.

"Hmmm, kya hua ?" Kaushal asked in his raspy voice.
(Hmmm, what happened ?)

Poonam ignored him and tried to get up from bed but badly failed. Kaushal realised that why's his Jaan is angry. He stopped her by holding her left arm. Poonam looked at him frowning and tried to remove his grip from her arm. Kaushal pulled her making her fall on him and her naked blossoms pressed against his naked chest.

Gasping, she tried to move away but he stopped her by snaking his arms around her waist.

"J...ji, chodiye m..mujhe" Poonam muttered.
(J...ji, leave m..me)

"Chodne ke liye thode pakda hai, meri Gajra" Kaushal teased her.
(I haven't hold you to leave you, my gajra)

"Hein?? Gajra, ye kaisa naam hua ?" Poonam asked frowning.
(What?? Gajra, what kind of name is this ?)

He chuckled and asked, "acha nahi hai kya?"
(Isn't it good?)

"Ajeeb hai, mtlb Gajra kiska naam hota hai?" Poonam replied.
(It's weird, I mean whose name is Gajra?)

"Meri Biwi ka" Kaushal uttered.
(My wife's)

"Itna ajeeb naam kyu, koi aur rakh lijiye" Poonam said while blushing.
(Why this weird name, keep any other name)

"Nahiii, mein toh yahi rakhunga kyuki Tu ek dum Gajre jesi hai. Teri mehak gajre jesi hai, tera safed rang, tera swabhaav. Sab ek dum Gajra jesa h, meri Gajra jesa" Kaushal uttered.
(No, I'll keep this only because you are just like Gajra(flower Garland). your fragrance, your complexion, your nature. Everything is just like Gajra, my Gajra)

"Par Gajra toh sukh bhi jata h, agr jada din purana ho jaye toh" Poonam uttered
(But Gajra becomes dry, if it's too old)

"Par mein apni Gajra ko sukhne nhi dunga, pyar ki boonde uspe daily chhirkunga" Kaushal uttered looking straight into her eyes.
(But I'll not let my Gajra dry, I'll daily sprinkle love drops on her)

Her cheeks turned crimson red in colour and tears started forming in her eyes. she felt touched, so touched by his words, he made her feel loved in every way. She hugged him in flow of emotions, making him hug her back.
__________________________

Poonam is making breakfast for everyone with the help of her sister-in-laws, after getting scolded by her Mother-in-law. She was making malpua for dessert, after all it's her aeji's favorite desert.

She took the handful amount of batter of malpua which is made up wheat flour and jaggery and cardamom powder, and put that in deep pan filled with hot ghee and its own spread as the consistency of batter was right. She flips the malpua when the edges turned golden and did the same on other side.

She took out the malpua from pan after it was done and put it directly in sugar syrup and after letting it soak for a minute, she put the in a big plate and garnishes it with chopped cashews and almonds.

"Are wah, malpua toh ache dikh rhe hai aur tune toh sajaya bhi badiya hai" Exclaimed Renu after seeing malpuas.
(Wow, malpua's are looking so delicious and even you decorated it so well)

"Dhanyavaad didi" Poonam said blushing.
(Thank you sister)

"Kya baat hai Devar ji ki pasand ka khana, Kuch hua hai kya. Kuch romantic sa" Renu teased.
(Ohh, brother-in-law's favourite food, did something happen? Something romantic)

Poonam blushed hard and tried to leave kitchen while shaking her head in no, but Renu stopped her and asked with raised eyebrows, "btao bhi"
(Tell na)

Poonam just lowered her head while blushing so hard and mumbled, "wo kal raat, hum..wo, humne wo kar liya"
(Yesterday night, we..that, we did that)

"Kya sach mein?" Asked Renu.
(What really?)

Poonam didn't answered, just nodded her head in yes making the both ladies scream in happiness and they hugged her so tight and she smiled at them but they pulled away from hug after hearing their Mother-in-law's voice, "ye kya ho rha hai yha?"
(What's happening here ?)

They just shakes their head and looked at their husbands for help who were as confused as other members of family are but still saved their wife by saying that they need breakfast as they are getting late to go their office.

.............To be continue

Missed me oh, sorry missed the story. So yeah I still do have busy schedule but I don't know why suddenly a thought comes in my mind that I should complete that half written chapter and complete my promise, so here we are. So on SERIOUS NOTE, now the updates will not come till 19 june, yeah I first said 17 but now why 19 because my date sheet has been updated by Delhi University. Sorry but that's important right now, I love you guys to the moon and back but can you guys do something for me, please. Can you make this story hit 50k till i return, please. If it crossed 50k then double update on 20 june, so make it possible for me, for Gajra and for us.
LOVE YOU, BYE TILL 20 JUNE 😘❤